them girls that jus live far

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably one of the main reasons I seem to be attracted to older guys now. Travelling is not a problem to them. I tell them I live in Hertfordshire and they're response is... 'So... Like I can't travel to you?' That is what I want to hear.Gone are the days I travel North/East/South for a guy who doesn't appreciate it.

Probably one of the main reasons I seem to be attracted to older guys now. Travelling is not a problem to them. I tell them I live in Hertfordshire and they're response is... 'So... Like I can't travel to you?' That is what I want to hear.Gone are the days I travel North/East/South for a guy who doesn't appreciate it.
:D

HMMM

HMMM
@ SHmm's because that just sounds like you being naive to the fact they'll travel to f*ck and then go home...that's textbook link...and the whole older guy thing in general just sounds a bit offkey.

For some reason I can't quote ¬_¬@ Marlon - Maybe I worded it incorrectly but the reason I'm saying I'm attracted to older guys now is because it's different to what I'm used to... if we arrange to go out, we either meet half way or if they're driving they'll offer to pick me up or come and see me. Aint nobody travelling up here to recieve sex in return for they're journey...I'm not used to ppl willing to travel just to jam with me or take me out and because im getting that treatment it lead me to say what i said... maybe i should have just worded it properly and said... i dont bother with lazy guys anymore lol.What jars me is when its a boyfriend who isn't so enthusiastic when it comes to travelling to my bits.

I did South to West....not a biggy at all.
Did?
You read right.
52edif9.gif
:D :D :D
LMFAO
Did?
You read right.
*rubs hands together like a fly*na not really b lol
LMAOI just pictured the guy form those videos everyone was making with the black guy you said was Brisco and how he rubbed his hands together when he said his album was dropping.

Guest Lisa Turtle
I used to drive to tottenham and back 4-5 times a week, the problem there was i was doing all the travelling.If shes worth it put in the effort, if its coming from both sides it should work.
Same boat.I was driving an hour and a half every day each way.Bitch got the train to see me once.I know she didn't drive but I don't care, it's the principal.Insult to injury when there were times she didn't put out and I'd driven all that way in vain.Had some angry drives home man, for real.
LOL Marlon you joker.
Did?
You read right.
Oh no.
c/s-----Hmmm. I've done Essex to South London (2 hours door to door without a car) - I always did the travelling, MEHand Essex to Manchester (LONG)Preferably both in LDN, but my friend once dated someone in America. Silly billy.