FOR THE ATTN OF EVERYONE, BUT MAINLY CARPEDEUM

VENOM

ARRGH! Wtf?I watched in horror as my computer slowly downloaded that gif.
That is disgusting. It reminds me of when my manager was telling me he saw a customer at work lift up her skirt and dropped a sh*t on the shop floor like it was normal to go round doing that.
In year 6, our primary school class went Sayer's Croft for 5 days. One guy in our class called Zebedee (I kid you not, that was his name), thought it would be funny to take a sh*t on the floor of the communal showers. Needless to say I didn't shower after that happened.My sister told me one girl in her class in primary school took a sh*t on the floor next to the toilet, and decorated it with smarties. And she actually felt no way to tell my sister this.There are some weird people out in the world boy.

That is disgusting. It reminds me of when my manager was telling me he saw a customer at work lift up her skirt and dropped a sh*t on the shop floor like it was normal to go round doing that.
In year 6, our primary school class went Sayer's Croft for 5 days. One guy in our class called Zebedee (I kid you not, that was his name), thought it would be funny to take a sh*t on the floor of the communal showers. Needless to say I didn't shower after that happened.My sister told me one girl in her class in primary school took a sh*t on the floor next to the toilet, and decorated it with smarties. And she actually felt no way to tell my sister this.There are some weird people out in the world boy.
lmaoat my school there was someone the teachers dubbed 'the phantom crapper' this kid would just sh*t in the middle of the floor in the toilets, worked like a serial killer, weeks with out doing anything, then 3 in a week. this went on for about a year toohe even sh*t in a corridor. we had assemblies about it, and would get lunch tokens for someone who turned him in lol. it was jokes

lmaoat my school there was someone the teachers dubbed 'the phantom crapper' this kid would just sh*t in the middle of the floor in the toilets, worked like a serial killer, weeks with out doing anything, then 3 in a week. this went on for about a year toohe even sh*t in a corridor. we had assemblies about it, and would get lunch tokens for someone who turned him in lol. it was jokes
LOL!!!

:lol: Some kinda Jack The Shitter

di85u5chgvufud4jhhghjgnuu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

di85u5chgvufud4jhhghjgnuu :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
LOL on the last day of year 6, one yute did a sh*t and smeared it all over the walls of the toilet, all over the mirrors etc. then a next guy from my class went in the toilet just after him, saw what he did, came back in the classroom and told everyone that it was steven. he obviously denied it but no one believed the sick f*cker. but looking back on that case it could of easily been the other guy.

di85u5chgvufud4jhhghjgnuu :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
LOL on the last day of year 6, one yute did a sh*t and smeared it all over the walls of the toilet, all over the mirrors etc. then a next guy from my class went in the toilet just after him, saw what he did, came back in the classroom and told everyone that it was steven. he obviously denied it but no one believed the sick f*cker. but looking back on that case it could of easily been the other guy.
lol this same thing happened in my primary school to, this kid had diarrhea and just sh*t everywere in the toilets and wiped it on the walls, swear down it looked like a scene from a horror movie but with sh*t instead of blood, its was f*ckin dirty