FAO-: Females who say "men do it, why cant we"

streets.

CM, i have one previous partner who i was with for 5 years, 10? slag? No.You openly said that you fogive your girl for mistakes she had made in the past, YOU said it. But yea this is a good thread keep it on topic.
yes i did. Yet you misunderstand what i mean since she only slept with one boy before me. Her x boyfriend of a few years. Thus she had a past and i hate the fact she had a man and i didnt know her then. Like you have a past by having been wiv some before. But still dmf your ugly so you opinions mean nothing. You look like magic carpe tbh. Thats all i thought when o saw you avi pic of yourself.Your man must either be even uglier or blind.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CM, i have one previous partner who i was with for 5 years, 10? slag? No.You openly said that you fogive your girl for mistakes she had made in the past, YOU said it. But yea this is a good thread keep it on topic.
yes i did. Yet you misunderstand what i mean since she only slept with one boy before me. Her x boyfriend of a few years. Thus she had a past and i hate the fact she had a man and i didnt know her then. Like you have a past by having been wiv some before. But still dmf your ugly so you opinions mean nothing. You look like magic carpe tbh. Thats all i thought when o saw you avi pic of yourself.Your man must either be even uglier or blind.
lol.Blahah cunty.Your so transparent.

you just talk bolloxwasteman

so the past you keep harpin' on about is that your gf went out with someone before you?its either your chatting sh*t or english isn't your first language.
When do I go on about "her past???"I made one comment about her being with her ex bf & not waiting for a justin credible thing to happen in her life & said "I forgive her for her past" insinuating that.DMF is twisting sh*t & people are falling for it.

so the past you keep harpin' on about is that your gf went out with someone before you?its either your chatting sh*t or english isn't your first language.
I agree i smell Bullshit if you reach the age of 20 and your girls only been with one other guy count your blessings and strive to keep hold aint many virgin 20 year olds out there Women are special and therefor in my eyes will be held in a higher regard than men and therefore when they do wrong the will be scrutinised more so.I expect more from Women

I agree i smell Bullshit if you reach the age of 20 and your girls only been with one other guy count your blessings and strive to keep hold aint many virgin 20 year olds out there Women are special and therefor in my eyes will be held in a higher regard than men and therefore when they do wrong the will be scrutinised more so.I expect more from Women
MAJOR CO SIGN. Summed up what I wanted to say perfectly.If you leave 1 woman and 3 men on an Island her chances of reproducing healthy offspring without death are slim plus genetics would go agaisnt her offspring when it comes to their breeding, perhaps just one guy was fertile. However, leave 3 women and 1 man......self explanotory.Thats how special women are. The core of society. Why you think Governments build and protect their countries, sures hell aint for the men because we too busy building and dying for the cause. It's for WOMEN and Children. sh*t when the Titanic was sinking, dudes knew they where f*cked because women get 1st.Anyway I'm typing too much

MAJOR CO SIGN. Summed up what I wanted to say perfectly.
this is why in this new painting of hell i am doing,modern women are in a deeper circle than gays,paedophilies and police,those man are just doing there jobto all you women wondering why women dont run train on men,its actually because you dont have a penis.yr equivalent is called a minaj,and yr embracement of this whole exciting lifestyle is why rnb albums are constantly on yr playlist,and doing high numbers in the charts,and why you and yr friends rush to a nightclub if you hear usher will be thereif you hate God so much for blessing you with the gift of life,why not just have a sex change and grow a mustache,or better yet,kill yourself instead of thinking yr some intelligent whore in the city for noticing anatomical differences in gendersyou dont see men complaining about how women never ask us to kiss and grope each other to impress you do you and why?because men understand life,even going back to adam and eve,the creation of sin was a spoilt and jealous reaction of always wanting more utopia and listening to media snakes with empty and glamorous promisesyou want all the perqs of a mans job with none of the responsibilitiesfoul and hideous demonsfall back to whence thee came

this is why in this new painting of hell i am doing,modern women are in a deeper circle than gays,paedophilies and police,those man are just doing there jobto all you women wondering why women dont run train on men,its actually because you dont have a penis.yr equivalent is called a minaj,and yr embracement of this whole exciting lifestyle is why rnb albums are constantly on yr playlist,and doing high numbers in the charts,and why you and yr friends rush to a nightclub if you hear usher will be thereif you hate God so much for blessing you with the gift of life,why not just have a sex change and grow a mustache,or better yet,kill yourself instead of thinking yr some intelligent whore in the city for noticing anatomical differences in gendersyou dont see men complaining about how women never ask us to kiss and grope each other to impress you do you and why?because men understand life,even going back to adam and eve,the creation of sin was a spoilt and jealous reaction of always wanting more utopia and listening to media snakes with empty and glamorous promisesyou want all the perqs of a mans job with none of the responsibilitiesfoul and hideous demonsfall back to whence thee came
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">