Batman:Arkham Asylum

RYDER.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that the developers of Batman: Arkham Asylum have signed an exclusivity deal with Sony, which means the Joker character will 'only ever be playable on the PS3′. The deal was revealed by Rocksteady game director Sefton Hill, during a preview session of the title

nah they're alright nowthey had a security leak ages ago and credit card information got stolen, but now they use paypal to do transactions so there isn't a risk of sh*t like that happening againi've bought from them a couple times since the leak and their service has always been on point (next day delivery>>>)

32.99 from morrisons, atleast it was when i copped it day of releaseplaying the game through again then prob going to sell it, cant seem me just picking this up and playing it so gonna put it on ebay afterstill a brilliant game though, 9/10
Hmmm.Not sure if I want to buy it now.

Finished!All ridder challenges done!Most of them were done without the maps aswell :DJust got that last spirit of Arkham asylum to do
So basically, you have completed EVERYTHING the game has to offer? If so, I am definitely not buying this game if it can be finished that quickly.

We’ve received details today on not only the DLC headed to Batman: Arkham Asylum next week, but a second pack the week after. According to Sony Europe’s Mike Kebby, ‘Insane Night‘ will be the first DLC to arrive on Sept 17th followed a week later by ‘Prey in the Darkness‘ on Sept 24th.According to a post on the Eidos forums, the first pack will be available for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. There has been no official confirmation the second round of DLC will be multi-platform, but we won’t have to wait long to find out. Stay tuned and we’ll have more details for you soon.