Batman:Arkham Asylum

RYDER.

We’ve received details today on not only the DLC headed to Batman: Arkham Asylum next week, but a second pack the week after. According to Sony Europe’s Mike Kebby, ‘Insane Night‘ will be the first DLC to arrive on Sept 17th followed a week later by ‘Prey in the Darkness‘ on Sept 24th.According to a post on the Eidos forums, the first pack will be available for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. There has been no official confirmation the second round of DLC will be multi-platform, but we won’t have to wait long to find out. Stay tuned and we’ll have more details for you soon.
is it free doe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hearing it is too short. That's the only thing really and truly putting me off.What about harder difficulties? Do they provide a real challenge? If they do I will get it because I love when games are really challenging.

I assume hard difficulty would be quite hard, because honestly there were a few fights I had a to take a few gos at.Alsoif you try to do the riddler challeneges at the same time the game will take 3 times as longAlsothere are challenge modesAlsothere is downloadable content in the next few days coming

batmaninsanenightdetails.jpg
OK, by now you’ve probably heard this and that about some FREE DLC for the wildly popular (as in selling like hot-cakes) Batman: Arkham Asylum. Well, Eidos has issued an official press release to clarify the details of the FIRST bit of DLC and ensure you know what’s what. So, uh, here it is:EIDOS INTERACTIVE AND WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCE INSANE NIGHT MAP PACK FOR BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUMTEidos Interactive Ltd. and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced the Insane Night Map Pack, a free downloadable map pack for the critically acclaimed Batman: Arkham Asylum action adventure title. Beginning September 17th, the Insane Night Map Pack will be available from PlayStation Store, Xbox LIVE Marketplace, and Games for Windows LIVE Marketplace, and offer gamers two new Challenge Maps to hone their FreeFlow Combat skills and test their Invisible Predator prowess.In the ‘Totally Insane’ FreeFlow Combat map, players will be tested to their fullest as scores of escaped lunatics bear down upon BATMAN as they make their escape through the asylum’s secure records facility. These fast-moving foes will challenge all but the most practiced players, with quick reactions and expert timing needed to fend off wave upon wave of insane inmates, bent on taking down the DARK KNIGHT. In the ‘Nocturnal Hunter’ Invisible Predator map, players take on a wholly different approach, practicing their predatory skills to remain in the shadows, utilizing the Arkham watchtowers and Batman’s arsenal of gadgets to gain the upper hand on The Joker’s army of goons patrolling below.The Insane Night Map Pack will be available from September 17th for PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and the soon to be released Games for Windows LIVE edition.So, there ya go. Enjoy the free DLC!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Esquilax

copped today, enjoying it immensely. not sure about replayability but im not worrying about that right now as im too busy enjoying the game./the criminals are nice and racially diverse, smackin up blacks and whites in equal measure

Guest Esquilax
Think I'm going to get this game second game in a few months time. I'm getting put off by how short and if Esquilax is saying it lacks re-playability, definitely not spending £40 on it.
Don't listen to me, I'm a d*ck

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Esquilax
clocked this game, very hard 9/10best game i played this yearalthough the ending was meh
Some Bioshock boss fight disappointmentThey don't make boss fights like they used to.

• 3 weeks later...