I LOVE MY MUM

The Somalian

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ wanting to die before your mum. some selfish bastardsimagine the pain she would feel if you died before her before u say such bullshit
exactly after she done, carry you for 9 months and gave birth to you, raised you then she must bare the suffering on her mind and soul bury you her child.some selfish/ignorant train of thought.

you guys wanting to die before your mothers are selfish pigs.. dont want to go through the heart ache and pain of losing your mum... but you'd rather the mother you love have to go through it with your death.... disgusting... bet its worse losing a son or daugther parents aare not ment to see there children die

lol @ wanting to die before your mum. some selfish bastardsimagine the pain she would feel if you died before her before u say such bullshit
exactly after she done, carry you for 9 months and gave birth to you, raised you then she must bare the suffering on her mind and soul bury you her child.some selfish/ignorant train of thought.
Exactly. No Mother want's to bury their own child.

I got a bond with my mum only god can exceed
Lol i Love it when people come out with nonsense like this
C/S
how is it nonsense
Not to sound like a skeptic but if I read any other book then decided that the bond between myself and (one of) the main character(s) of said book was stronger than that between myself and my mum, I would probably be writing this message from the comfort of the mental institute down the road from me.