when u have people at ur house for the first time

Grafter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just asked the girl who sits next to me this.Yes she does.'Just so people can see where you live, so they know where everything is'.
its like come dine with methey always go an look round the persons house, as if it is the guests' right

You lot are joking right?????As if you dont give a tour..It gives insight into peoples tastes etc.... as if you wouldnt find that stuff interesting.I guess this is the type of thing you do when your proud of what you've achieved, or content with the way you've set your sh*t up?!?!The finale is always something cool...The finale on my mates place is the roof terrace.... Mine is my bathroom or the yac cabinet.

seeing as the only new ppl i bring in my yard is chicksthe only question im asking is do you wanna drinkeverything else is happening without questions.so lets summarise1. Get refreshments2. Take it to the bedroom3. if the bitch is shy just pull out the ting.... if shes not, let her pull out the ting.4. gets to banging.5. once you mashed it a good 3-4 times, get her to exit if its just a bang or if ur kl llow her to stay until shes ready to leave.

unless it's a pga european thing, man doesn't do tours
pmsl
Loooool
lmaoooo/off topic but who has those friends who NEVER have refreshments in their yardyou go fridge all you see is bread butter eggs and milk, no juice. always an internal PMSLOOOOLMAO moment