Males Who Take Pics Like This (SMH)

bane

risky obv man doesnt have to admit its me its obvious./Bane...1.You are a d*ckhead2.I WAS 12/13 ON RWD POSTING MY MYSPACE AND TUNES...THEM PICS THERE ARE ALSO FROM THEM TIMES.3. AND LOL U UPPIN BOATS OF OTHER NIGGERS WHY DONT YOU UP URS FAM?still creasin
Nah mate did my man a few pages ago try deny it was himU-turn was sick but600px-No_U_Turn_sign.svg.png
afdlngaf'nga'#ndfga#dgadfgbadfgadfgbhaefhaa

SNUFFIN GET ME I AINT ASHMED OF MY ASIAN HERITGATE
LOL this guy. Bane you used to post on Urbantingz under the name 'coco' claiming u were mixed race and always chatting bout descrimination you got from feds because of it. Such a wasteman denying your own race. Dont deny it either coz we both know its true. Not to mention your theories saying the queen was a lizard. Your a prick, why r u uploading pics of guys u dont even know.

LOL this guy. Bane you used to post on Urbantingz under the name 'coco' claiming u were mixed race and always chatting bout descrimination you got from feds because of it. Such a wasteman denying your own race. Dont deny it either coz we both know its true. Not to mention your theories saying the queen was a lizard. Your a prick, why r u uploading pics of guys u dont even know.
/bane.

/bane.
gdshpdfmhhdfhfdhfdhfdfhdgfsdfs