Males Who Take Pics Like This (SMH)

bane

LoL at denying your own boat. This guy had the nerve to say all people who wear Vans are faggots when he's doing sh*t like this.Take the L, this ''meet me at Central'' ting is childish. You could have easily made the thread backfire by saying it was your picture and downplaying the situation like it was nothing, to make Bane look like a obsessed idiot.

Why is this guy still talking about swinging with your pigeon chestI would cave in your respiration systemYou some marga Aff youtTake the L and stop trying to act up
smfh then come ./ aff yout? you paki upload your own pic danesh/danesha w.e ur name is

TBH, denying your own face is kinda deep still.Just saying.
It was made obvious that that was me in the pic by the 1st post.but ppl seemed to have gotten gassed
There are 1,451 membersI didnt say any namesHow was it obvious Your making a rookie mistake by responding to every post directed to youLog off and view the forum as a guestGo think off a new character and come back stronger brah

Guest Flat Ericó
calm down calm downno need for any physical altercations
lol this guys character gives me 2much joke.and lol @ asking bane to up a pic. no point tbh. he could up anyones pic or even a pic of himself and noone will ever believe its him.

It was made obvious that that was me in the pic by the 1st post.but ppl seemed to have gotten gassed
Young'un, you denied that was your face, for a solid 3 pages.Why?
i wasnt being serious with them denials.1 or 2 ppl here already knew it was me.

Young'un, you denied that was your face, for a solid 3 pages.Why?
i wasnt being serious with them denials.1 or 2 ppl here already knew it was me.
Aight young'un, I'll let you live.

Why is this guy still talking about swinging with your pigeon chestI would cave in your respiration systemYou some marga Aff youtTake the L and stop trying to act up
smfh then come ./ aff yout? you paki upload your own pic danesh/danesha w.e ur name is
Shut up Allow turning on your analogue TV and seeing an advert begging my Indian peoples to support your country and give you £2 a month for some grains off riceI know pakis who would put you in there boot and you wouldnt be seen againSome fake chain flossing, Pic denying rebore rick rossingWhy would i want to swing it out with you in the capital of LondonWhat would you say when PC Keith asks you why you are jumping up at me trying to swing at my boat ''Ah man posted a picture of my boat on the internet bruv''How dumb do you think that will sound when your getting your back lashed by your mums bamboo stick FFSYour hymen got smashed tonightDeal with it
  • Upvote 1

Just read thisBane you are actually pathetic. PATHETICYou go out of your OWN will to rummage through mans files like you are Colomboswear you are the biggest neek known on the internet holding dossiers like say you will get promoted in the internet heirachyYou could be getting money all this time you are photoshoppin and watching next manYou f*ck*ng homo