Males Who Take Pics Like This (SMH)

bane

llow denying your own boatturned this nothing thread into a potential burialbane's still neeky. bait you've been at this all day looking for a way to regain some e-cred after your thread backfired yesterday
for realthis was bane's last efforthis last stretch for some recognitionand my man just walked into it

SWEAR THIS SLAM MASTER GUY COME OUT OF NOWHERE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU HAVE CALLED MY NAME AND I HAVE NOT REPLIED IS RIDICULOUS
f*ck bane and bumbaclassf*cking neeky patelsbastards
Bane, can you confirm whether ure asian or not?
who the f*ck is that bane
asian
lolbane has time still
f*ck bane tho, dirty paki already engaged to his cousin
WHATS YOUR BEEFDID MY UNCLE BUYOUT YOUR DADS SHOP OR SUTTIN?
this aswell..
bane is getting bare excited over mans pics caps and er ting. ffs go eat a lahore d*ck u faggot

Them count dracular/vegeta hairlines there
:D Vegeta u kno Ryder you dealt with the whole thing so so so badly Also you're claiming some of them pics are from when your 12/13 but it has a date on the side of them saying they were from 2009Keeping digging deeper..

Them count dracular/vegeta hairlines there
:D Vegeta u kno Ryder you dealt with the whole thing so so so badly Also you're claiming some of them pics are from when your 12/13 but it has a date on the side of them saying they were from 2009Keeping digging deeper..
he uploaded one pic which was from 08 and it says on the bottom 08 nov something...the rest was when i was that age on RWD.and bane ain on this ting

Thread is actually full of fail.Smh at denying ur boat, then claiming their old photos. Should of just admitted its you.SMH at trying to bury a yout to get some recognition off people you will never meet.Why do you try so hard Danesh? (or whatever ur real name is)

Ryder we can all see that you're calling Bane out for his pics & for a physical, to take some light off your exposay. It's not gonna happen.Lets stop trying to identify whether he's 'on this thing' cos at the moment your are the one looking like a prune.

SMH at trying to bury a yout to get some recognition off people you will never meet.Why do you try so hard Danesh? (or whatever ur real name is)
:D :D