Males Who Take Pics Like This (SMH)

bane

Guest Esquilax

LeaulzI don't really see what the premise of the thread is though.If young Ryder had not denied his facial existance at all, then there would be nothing to scream and shout about rly.Funniest things in the thread are:

LEAVE THE POOR CHILD ALONE
and my noticing erics sig tbh

Guest Tulse Hill

why are you not murking esquillax?still feeling humbled and shy form when ur emo boat got exposed, u dont want it brough up so ur playing the safe card and saying threads sh*t n backing ryder

Dunno why people are saying low him because of his ageMy mumzy told me''If you big enough to give licks your big enough to get licks''Cant remember the rest tbh was too busy crying
bruv i told you in the pm'scome SEE ME IN CENTRAL IM GOING TO BE THERE THE WHOLE DAY JOB LOOKINGIF YOU GOT TIME TO GO LOOK FOR 16 YR OLDS PIC THEN U HAVE TIME TO COME DOWN.u prick

Dunno why people are saying low him because of his ageMy mumzy told me''If you big enough to give licks your big enough to get licks''Cant remember the rest tbh was too busy crying
bruv i told you in the pm'scome SEE ME IN CENTRAL IM GOING TO BE THERE THE WHOLE DAY JOB LOOKINGIF YOU GOT TIME TO GO LOOK FOR 16 YR OLDS PIC THEN U HAVE TIME TO COME DOWN.u prick
THIS IS HOW I KNOW YOUTWHY WOULD I SWING IN CENTRAL WITH FEDZ AND CCTVTOLD U WERE TO BUCK ME AND WHAT WILL TAKE PLACESNM

first of all LMAO

LOL smh. What exactly are you gonna fight man for? You was cool until you started diggin your own grave.so best thing is thistake a large mirror to central with you tomorrowpost it up outside footlocker at exactly 4:00 pm and fight yourself
  • Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax
why are you not murking esquillax?still feeling humbled and shy form when ur emo boat got exposed, u dont want it brough up so ur playing the safe card and saying threads sh*t n backing ryder
banelol.jpgam i accepted amongst the ranks yet?i sure hope im in with you Tulse, the mose schizophrenic of all the internet clowns, <3

THIS IS HOW I KNOW YOUTWHY WOULD I SWING IN CENTRAL WITH FEDZ AND CCTVTOLD U WERE TO BUCK ME AND WHAT WILL TAKE PLACESNM
FAM HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOUWE CAN FIND A WAY TO DO THIS TINGYOUR NOT ON IT FALL BACK VINEET PATELbackin ur talk wid pictures yh

FAM HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOUWE CAN FIND A WAY TO DO THIS TINGYOUR NOT ON IT FALL BACK VINEET PATELbackin ur talk wid pictures yh
fuknomx9.gif