Males Who Take Pics Like This (SMH)

bane

SNUFFIN GET ME I AINT ASHMED OF MY ASIAN HERITGATE
LOL this guy. Bane you used to post on Urbantingz under the name 'coco' claiming u were mixed race and always chatting bout descrimination you got from feds because of it. Such a wasteman denying your own race. Dont deny it either coz we both know its true. Not to mention your theories saying the queen was a lizard. Your a prick, why r u uploading pics of guys u dont even know.
:D @ the whole thread

SNUFFIN GET ME I AINT ASHMED OF MY ASIAN HERITGATE
LOL this guy. Bane you used to post on Urbantingz under the name 'coco' claiming u were mixed race and always chatting bout descrimination you got from feds because of it. Such a wasteman denying your own race. Dont deny it either coz we both know its true. Not to mention your theories saying the queen was a lizard. Your a prick, why r u uploading pics of guys u dont even know.
/bane.
gdshpdfmhhdfhfdhfdhfdfhdgfsdfs
lol mans gettin exposed while he is trying to expose some1 esle wow

before i never found this funny but now...

l_f1d40bbbf9154947b6734394cadebd36.jpg
av-1327.jpg
risky obv man doesnt have to admit its me its obvious./Bane...1.You are a d*ckhead2.I WAS 12/13 ON RWD POSTING MY MYSPACE AND TUNES...THEM PICS THERE ARE ALSO FROM THEM TIMES.3. AND LOL U UPPIN BOATS OF OTHER NIGGERS WHY DONT YOU UP URS FAM?still creasin
Nah mate did my man a few pages ago try deny it was himU-turn was sick but600px-No_U_Turn_sign.svg.png
afdlngaf'nga'#ndfga#dgadfgbadfgadfgbhaefhaa
l_daaa4f3c3ccb43c18f08a739fde4dc54.jpgEVEN YOURSELF IS PLAINFACING YOU
:D :D :D :D
the shape up fd,lgd[gldsf,vl]sv#sa
poor lad... probably walked into the thread smiling thinking "yeh this thread looks like its gonna be jokes"then bang.it was over.
dfkjdffdlk,vwdxc,lvesrikfkaelsa;lxsl,x;sdcx;.' :D :D EDIT :D WHAT!!
l_daaa4f3c3ccb43c18f08a739fde4dc54.jpgEVEN YOURSELF IS PLAINFACING YOU
:D :D :D
the shape up fd,lgd[gldsf,vl]sv#sa
GFFBHOW CAN MANS HAIRLINE START ON HIS NECKHOW CAN IT?
dfjkgmdldfsadkmadsokal,xa,lmao guy actually asked him a question about his hairlineohhh stop it !!

SWEAR THIS SLAM MASTER GUY COME OUT OF NOWHERE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU HAVE CALLED MY NAME AND I HAVE NOT REPLIED IS RIDICULOUS

f*ck bane and bumbaclassf*cking neeky patelsbastards
Bane, can you confirm whether ure asian or not?
who the f*ck is that bane
asian
lolbane has time still
f*ck bane tho, dirty paki already engaged to his cousin
WHATS YOUR BEEFDID MY UNCLE BUYOUT YOUR DADS SHOP OR SUTTIN?