The Official Football Weekend Topic

Admin.

f*ck this watches football firstneed to seee every team play before i put 5k in my betfair account

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oi nobles goal was sicklooking for a lot of players to step up this season world cup and all that

Newcastle playing one touch football, Shola bagging a brace. What is this?
the championship :D
lmao
:D
AHAHAHHAHAWHO SAW BENTHE TRIED TO CONTROL IT AND FELL OVERIMA MISS THAT sh*t LOOOOOOOOOL
WHO SAW BENT! HE SCORED! AGAIN! LIKE HE DID 15 TIMES IN THE LEAGUE FOR SPURS LAST SEASON!Spurs fans <<<<Redknapp's judgement on players <<<<
f*ck off logan, Bent goals never won us that many pointsDefoe and Pav >>>>>Defoe looks very sharp, he'll be our top scorer this season
2qbyg5f.jpg
LMFARLOS
markhughesooops.gifwhats going on here then?
pissed i woulda went to the kitchen got the ting and told the ref to award the goal
Neil Warnock>>>Roadside G's. :D
:D REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER MAY BE GOING ONFOOTBALL ALWAYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHO SAW BENT! HE SCORED! AGAIN! LIKE HE DID 15 TIMES IN THE LEAGUE FOR SPURS LAST SEASON!Spurs fans <<<<Redknapp's judgement on players <<<<
f*ck off logan, Bent goals never won us that many pointsDefoe and Pav >>>>>Defoe looks very sharp, he'll be our top scorer this season
Bent will score more than all your strikers

need 2 late goals from ajax Heracles v Feyenoord Heracles @ 3.20 Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona Barcelona @ 1.66 Marseille v Lille Marseille @ 1.66 Pacos Ferreira v Fc Porto Fc Porto @ 1.40 Schalke 04 v Bochum Schalke 04 @ 1.44 Tottenham v Liverpool Tottenham @ 3.20 Fc Groningen v Nac Breda Draw @ 3.30 Man Utd v Birmingham Man Utd @ 1.20 FC Augsburg v Rot-Weiss Oberhausen FC Augsburg @ 1.50 Psv Eindhoven v Ajax Ajax @ 2.80 Stake:£5 Return:6291.77