The Official Football Weekend Topic

Admin.

I dont see you moaning at Berba, Rooney, Carrick for trying hollywood passes and getting them wrong sometimes even Anderson you misplaces loads of passes
Carrick didnt play today how am I meant to criticise him? Rooney was our best player too so what do you want me to say.Ive criticsed Carrick in the past, cant remember aginst who but it was towards the end of last season i remeber saying it was one the worst performances ive seen from him in a united shirt.....

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they play the Spanish nation anthem this time? Both sets of fans booed the anthem during the cup final last year.Bojan has played well since I tuned in

cant read too much into the first game of the season...BUTthat display yesterday was devoid of any attacking flair/punch.Berbs still takes too long on the ball and slows moves down.our midfield partnership doesn't get the ball forward quick enough.our set pieces are wasteful most of the time.God forbid Rooney gettin' injured or something.still hoping/praying SAF gets the cheque book out and signs a 'proven' AMF.Owen looked good coming on from the bench. should have out away his chances though.counting down the days till Hargo comes back tbh. he may force the issue selection wise.

Evans, Ferdinand likely to be out of the game against Burnley along with Rafael, Neville and Vidic who are already outProbably meansFabio---------Brown----------Oshea-----------EvraHappens every year I swearHopefully Cathcart gets on the bench but itl probably be De Laet againWant to see him given some games this season

Evans, Ferdinand likely to be out of the game against Burnley along with Rafael, Neville and Vidic who are already outProbably meansFabio---------Brown----------Oshea-----------EvraHappens every year I swearHopefully Cathcart gets on the bench but itl probably be De Laet againWant to see him given some games this season
Stop complaining, it's not like u struck lucky and got some really good sides in your first few games.