Do You Regret How Or Who You Lost Your Virginity To?

bane

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coarse not man is a male out here end of the day,thats just some sh*t u have to get out of the way asapif i had an heir i will take him to the brothel on the day of his 12th birthdayit makes me vomit blood the way gender roles have reversed in regard to this as brought about by programs such as dawsons creekeven animals hate us now,check out all the ways they are rebelling on youtube

Guest Flat Ericó

the real question isWHY are you trying to imagine me with a girl mickyfourtings? beg you dontyoure starting to sound real fishy to mewaxing your chest and numerous other fishy things you've mentioned. coming out the closet thread sooncome.and as for smaddy, dunno why you'd say such a thing. [wiley]all the time when people are sayin look at smaddys face... if i slewed you i would never mention your face. im a defender of your face[/wiley]

the real question isWHY are you trying to imagine me with a girl mickyfourtings? beg you dontyoure starting to sound real fishy to mewaxing your chest and numerous other fishy things you've mentioned. coming out the closet thread sooncome.and as for smaddy, dunno why you'd say such a thing. [wiley]all the time when people are sayin look at smaddys face... if i slewed you i would never mention your face. im a defender of your face[/wiley]
i wern even tryin to slew utrue say ur flat eric, i still remember the little puppet dudeits like ur purean u dont tend to talk nasty like certain guys on hereits love brudda

Fam, I'm just saying, going by your general demeanor & physical appearance on this forum, I find it hard to believe that girls of a decent standard, would f*ck with you.Don't take it to heart or anything, everybody has their lane.
How can you say thatThen say THATLOL
low blowtakin him for goli

i wern even tryin to slew utrue say ur flat eric, i still remember the little puppet dudeits like ur purean u dont tend to talk nasty like certain guys on hereits love brudda
*CRINGES*

Fam, I'm just saying, going by your general demeanor & physical appearance on this forum, I find it hard to believe that girls of a decent standard, would f*ck with you.Don't take it to heart or anything, everybody has their lane.
:D :D

Some drink up ting.Mixed chick, got head, beat the zuzzay in the hosts bedroom.The hosts mum was downstairs?She offered us doms?Man was 14?So so so wrong on bare levels.
Thats madnessss....absolute madnesssNah I dnt first LTR....c*nt
LOL I wifed her for a week then realised it wern't for me when she wanted to do "outside" things.Ahh to be young again.

Oh sh*t...So many layers to the par