EXAM RESULTS

streets.

For those looking to go through clearing. Dont phone UCAS, find out from website if the uni has spaces then phone the unis direct. Forget the middleman for the minute. Once you get things sorted from there then give the details to UCAS then they'll sort it out.For those that didn't get the grades, phone your university today or tomorrow armed with a 'good' story about why you didn't succeed (broke your thumb during revision period, stress attack, etc) or perhaps admit you didn't do well but you are still committed to do the course and if they could give you another chance. The uni gave you an offer for a reason so it's worth a shot.Edit: From what I know the system to be, which was 3 years ago. Things may have changed..
Lol this has not worked one bit todaywill try it 2morrow though

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got into Goldsmiths Media & Communication despite flopping slightly still.Film: BMedia: BEnglish Lit: CI was like 4 marks away from getting AAC. Definitely getting film and media remarked.
goldsmiths is a good uni well done

Arrrr im f*ck*ng pissedthe bitch just told me to wait til 8:30 tomorrow and im like but i am losing the opportunity to go through clearing and she then tells me lots of people opn my course have JUST missed the conditions and then she starts talking to me about taking a year out fully trying to take me for some 38 year old coming back to education f*ckkkk im pissed
take a year out breh
already did before i went collegeits a pisstake they're accepting applicants through clearing and then they're gonna reject the worst initial applicants.
loool shoulda revised or took a btec breh
:lol::lol:

Guest Ian Wright 8
Real talk though this country needs to offer lots of alternatives to uni that can produce goo/really good careers.Bare competition to get places its a dumbness comes like any normal phase of education now
This is why we should bring back selection.

Guest Ian Wright 8
<_< I am allowed choices tbh. + I am indecisive since my heart is not fully set on economics for the rest of my life... stop commenting on everything I say in these topics please.@ ian wright
loltaking this for twitter@ripster

Guest Flat Ericó
<_< I am allowed choices tbh. + I am indecisive since my heart is not fully set on economics for the rest of my life... stop commenting on everything I say in these topics please.@ ian wright
loltaking this for twitter@ripster
:lol: