When you're friends

Bacardi_Up

You need clear indicators when she's not intoxicated before making a move imo.Going on drunken 'grinds' in a dark club is a bad assumption. The results of which will crush you.Plus it all sounds a tad too tender/soft/moist/dripping wet. Just say how you feel or say nay, simple as that.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle
Do NOT do it.Take that step and you're losing your friend forever*grieves from personal experience*
Cocktease.
No actuallyIt became a fully-fledged 'hard-body' relationship...we broke up, we barely speak.Thanks for making me relive the trauma.

Women still give birth to dudes like this?
:D Them oestrogen inbalances there.
Not my fault you have the emotional depth of a spoon.Not like I get tender about every female friend I make. I have f*cked my share of easy lays and not been "tender" about it before nor after but this is different.You're e-player selves can suck off. In reality your probably butterz and get moist of a woman whispering to you in your ear.But ofcourse come back with your fronts. If acting big on a forum is what you need to validate your pathetic, empty and meaningless lives then by all means go ahead.In essence suck out you d*ckheads.

Not my fault you have the emotional depth of a spoon.Not like I get tender about every female friend I make. I have f*cked my share of easy lays and not been "tender" about it before nor after but this is different.You're e-player selves can suck off. In reality your probably butterz and get moist of a woman whispering to you in your ear.But ofcourse come back with your fronts. If acting big on a forum is what you need to validate your pathetic, empty and meaningless lives then by all means go ahead.In essence suck out you d*ckheads.
But dude.Regardless of how we MAY front, or what you think of us, the situation YOU presented to us, is silly, considering that you're 19-20 yrs old if not older.Your behaviour is tender. I could be a 22 yr old, virgin, it doesn't change YOUR situation. Man the f*ck up, control the tempo.

But dude.Regardless of how we MAY front, or what you think of us, the situation YOU presented to us, is silly, considering that you're 19-20 yrs old if not older.Your behaviour is tender. I could be a 22 yr old, virgin, it doesn't change YOUR situation. Man the f*ck up, control the tempo.
lol brem ur catching feelingsas i said i was in your position and i already done the deed.As long as she flings u that right vibes just make the move.

Lol @ that verbal assault.Explains a lot tbh./ Just text her innit: "hey babez, just wanna let u kno dat I'm feelin' u. Kno its a shock, I'm shocked 2, hehe. Txt bck xoxo"If she replies jump for joy.If she doesn't hang yourself, ragzzzzzzz !!!

lol nothats gaydont do it by text, do it face to face'you know theres something I've been meaning to talk to you about for a long time now...*mac it up a bit add some smooth talk*boom bamshe may not even want to get into a relationship with u, but if shes physically into u, using the above formula u must can get suttin

Lol @ that verbal assault.Explains a lot tbh./ Just text her innit: "hey babez, just wanna let u kno dat I'm feelin' u. Kno its a shock, I'm shocked 2, hehe. Txt bck xoxo"If she replies jump for joy.If she doesn't hang yourself, ragzzzzzzz !!!
lol errallow guys that say hehe/teehee/any other girly variation of haha