Best Person You Have Heard Live (Clubs, Plubs, Festivals, Concerts)

bane

Dizzee was pretty hype when i saw him at Beach break.However, two stand out acts for me are:Mystery JetsFriendly FiresHonourable mention goes to:Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - They just need more material.The Prodigy - HypeCount and Sinden - Mixing and track selection was nuts.The Streets - Skinner is just a good performer - when he played out 'Blinded by the lights' it went off, some fat chick got rampled and trampled.

Guest WAVESURFER
Dizzee was pretty hype when i saw him at Beach break.However, two stand out acts for me are:Mystery JetsFriendly FiresHonourable mention goes to:Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - They just need more material.The Prodigy - HypeCount and Sinden - Mixing and track selection was nuts.The Streets - Skinner is just a good performer - when he played out 'Blinded by the lights' it went off, some fat chick got rampled and trampled.
Although I'm not a Friendly Fires fan, they were great fun when I saw them last year.Never seen Herve & Sinden together, but seen them separately loads of times. Usually pretty fun.Saw The Streets with support from More Fire Crew around the time More Fire's album was coming out. That was a f*ck*ng awesome gig.

Guest WAVESURFER
Meth n Red throw the craziest showsf*ckin nutcases!
Ah yeah, forgot about them.Method Man stopped the show to complain about people throwing drinks around, and promptly got about 500 drinks thrown at him. He eventually just said f*ck it & poured a bottle of water over himself (he was already drenched by this point), went to the front of the stage with his arms out to get even more soaked by all the flying drinks, then got on with the show.Sick gig.