Harrow & Birmingham Riots

Steven

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
How can you put a stop to peaceful protests?You cant deny peoples right to protest. The protests are against Extremist Muslims.If you take away peoples right to protest then what right do we as people have?
article-1211414-064DD132000005DC-417_636x525.jpg
LOL @ Neo-Nazis waving an Israel flag.Clueless bastards.

Guest WAVESURFER
How can you put a stop to peaceful protests?You cant deny peoples right to protest. The protests are against Extremist Muslims.If you take away peoples right to protest then what right do we as people have?
who the f*ck said they were neo-nazis???
Me.What would you rather call them?

who the f*ck said they were neo-nazis???
BaffedWhy are they holding that flag for?

Guest Tulse Hill

I LIKE CHINESE, AFRICANS, EASTERN EUROPEANSBUT MUSLIMS..THE DEVIL CHILDREN, THE DEVIL MOTHERS, THE DEVIL FATHERSTHEY WERE BORN TO EXERCISE THE DEVILS WORKTHEY SHUD ALL BE EXTERMINATED

swear down blacks in london are happy 2 be bottom feeders getting he short end of the stick constantly bt wud only riot if they closed down sams for poor food hygience standards it disgusts me 2 think u r related 2 the blacks in america and their inspirational revoluntionary spirit...aint rioted since the 80s ? snm
:lol: :lol:

asians held it down nicely again up northh ... certain places come like the mines of moria... strongholds for the eastern mani used 2 be 1 of these london heads who hated evbrything outside of londontrue say i am still 2 an extent but theere r plenty london guys who get qualifications and set up shop in these provincial places and get BUCKS for wateva they r doing... and live their country lifestyles... as u gt older u beghin 2 see an appeal 2 itswear down blacks in london are happy 2 be bottom feeders getting the short end of the stick constantly bt wud only riot if they closed down sams for poor food hygience standards it disgusts me 2 think u r related 2 the blacks in america and their inspirational revoluntionary spirit...aint rioted since the 80s ? snm
Yeah thats real talk still. We need to rise above it and stop accepting bottom of the pan.We havent rioted since the mass immigration of the passive Africans

come on fall for the bait

SNM

asians held it down nicely again up northh ... certain places come like the mines of moria... strongholds for the eastern mani used 2 be 1 of these london heads who hated evbrything outside of londontrue say i am still 2 an extent but theere r plenty london guys who get qualifications and set up shop in these provincial places and get BUCKS for wateva they r doing... and live their country lifestyles... as u gt older u beghin 2 see an appeal 2 itswear down blacks in london are happy 2 be bottom feeders getting the short end of the stick constantly bt wud only riot if they closed down sams for poor food hygience standards it disgusts me 2 think u r related 2 the blacks in america and their inspirational revoluntionary spirit...aint rioted since the 80s ? snm
1) what have black britons needed to riot about since then, not all blacks in London are facing poverty ?2) What do you propose it wuld achieve? Are you suggesting that rioting would improve our capacity for upward mobility? i.e would give us better homes & jobs ? gassed3) when was the last time black america held riots to the extent it did in the civil rights movement?4) Tower Hamlets = poorest area in london = bangladesh. Are they rioting?5) When was the last time muslims held riots in this country ? They've had it worse than blacks for a decade now!What I'm trying to say is when your lot are getting slewd dont just come up with some half thought out rebuttles, just accept it & move on :arrow: . We did back in the day aswell.

afcoon, this riot is like some premier league team facing a div 4 team for a cup match. its bait the asians going for these riots are wearing brand new kaftans and creps and have a bowl of biryani rice awaiting them to celebrate victory but the scrapping with a few ashmans is not a riot. its a street disturbance, thats why it gets mentioned in the "and finally" sectiion of the news. i know u lot thinks its some jihad but its not. the ppl ur scrapping wiv r the tiny majority so dont get happy and think ur holding down any fort.

1) what have black britons needed to riot about since then, not all blacks in London are facing poverty ?2) What do you propose it wuld achieve? Are you suggesting that rioting would improve our capacity for upward mobility? i.e would give us better homes & jobs ? gassed3) when was the last time black america held riots to the extent it did in the civil rights movement?4) Tower Hamlets = poorest area in london = bangladesh. Are they rioting?5) When was the last time muslims held riots in this country ? They've had it worse than blacks for a decade now!What I'm trying to say is when your lot are getting slewd dont just come up with some half thought out rebuttles, just accept it & move on :arrow: . We did back in the day aswell.
ouch.

nah tbh some black people on here are always talking about being discriminated against etc. (which i don't disagree with) but they don't have the heart to be out there doing something about iti am talking about the people on this forum by the way, not black britons in general

nah tbh some black people on here are always talking about being discriminated against etc. (which i don't disagree with) but they don't have the heart to be out there doing something about iti am talking about the people on this forum by the way, not black britons in general
u dont deal with that type of discrimination by rioting

afcoon, this riot is like some premier league team facing a div 4 team for a cup match. its bait the asians going for these riots are wearing brand new kaftans and creps and have a bowl of biryani rice awaiting them to celebrate victory but the scrapping with a few ashmans is not a riot. its a street disturbance, thats why it gets mentioned in the "and finally" sectiion of the news. i know u lot thinks its some jihad but its not. the ppl ur scrapping wiv r the tiny majority so dont get happy and think ur holding down any fort.
LOL

I LIKE CHINESE, AFRICANS, EASTERN EUROPEANSBUT MUSLIMS..THE DEVIL CHILDREN, THE DEVIL MOTHERS, THE DEVIL FATHERSTHEY WERE BORN TO EXERCISE THE DEVILS WORKTHEY SHUD ALL BE EXTERMINATED
do you even know about muslims? about what islam is and what we practice....your knowledge is based on these fcuking d*ckhead hoologan type protesters who go by the sun paper....thick fcuksyou all make muslims out to be terrorist ..beacuse one osama is running riot...which we dont agree with ! we do not consider any terrorist to be muslim even though he may claim he is..as muslims we believe in peace and love....mohammed ali converted to islam beacuse he wanted to be a terrorist...yeh thats right....wake up bruv.