Flojo

Multi Vitamins

Omega fish oil

Mutant Mass Weight Gainer

Gold standard casein

Animal M-Stak

Mutant creatine (Creakong)

How are you finding mutant mass?

No bcaa's? I'm thinking about getting some along with creatine soon.

Yeah mutant mass is great, put on like 5lbs in three weeks. Taste is good which helps, heavy on the stomach though so i don't fuck with 4 scoops, 2 in the morning and 3 post workout. Mutant has BCAA's already in the formula so don't need to buy them separately.

Multi Vitamins

Omega fish oil

Mutant Mass Weight Gainer

Gold standard casein

Animal M-Stak

Mutant creatine (Creakong)

Bruv that's heinous

You consume all that in a day + ...5 meals? + water?

I'm in and out of the toilet for a piss every two minutes currently

I don't think I actually work anymore

eating 5 times a day + 2 weight gainer shakes (1050 cals), 1 casein  and drink about 4/5 litres of waters day.

When I'm bulking I tend to hold the water in better so toilet breaks aren't too frequent. At my old job though, I remember when I upped my water consumption properly for the first time...Manager pulled me aside and asked if I was having personal problems as I was never at my desk.

Body gets used to holding more water in general the more you drink it.

Heero you should contribute more, would be interesting to hear you methods/opinions/macros etc

Will try and do a write up soon on my routines, and methods etc. I hate talking about it really as i'm not where i wanna be, and definitely not a guru so i almost feel like i have no right giving out tips etc

I would be careful with them weight gainers man.

I was on BSN True Mass time ago, that shit fucked me up differently.

Best way is to build weight up slowly.

What happened fam?

Basically...

First few weeks was fine, I was having it with milk as well so overall about 700 calories with 60g protein and 90g carb. Twice a day.

Then after 3 weeks started noticing my stomach getting mashed. I mean having shit 4 times a day, and each time shitting my guts out. Ignored it for a bit and started noticing I couldn't even lift like I used to before when I was just on whey protein. I mean proper slacking. I think I was drinking it and all my nutrients were just coming out the other end. It got so bad that I started getting bad stomach pains all day long. I also have slight symptoms of IBS so I guess that added to it.

But overall, my body completely rejected it, and I went back on Gold Standard Whey, and I could lift heavy again. Since then I haven't touched it.

I guess it works for some people but all the bodybuilders tell me to gain weight slowly and gradually which I have been doing, and started training with a mate whos been training for 8 years, so my training sessions are fully intense. The gains I have been making recently are crazy.

Beating personal records every week: this week, bent over barbell row 100kg (10 reps) and incline bench press 100kg (10 reps)

I started off drinking them with milk and I had a very similar experience to you (not as bad I must admit).I  Couldn’t always get them to digest properly, upset stomach etc etc

Switched from milk to water and never looked back. Not sure about you, but when I had them with milk I was having it with 500ml of milk at a time. Milk isn’t one of the easiest liquids to digest on it’s own so then when it’s mixed into a high calorie blend…well yeah, strong possibility of issues.

Water is naturally good for digestion so I think it really helps the shake settle in your stomach a lot easier.

So I've switched my routine up and gone back to isolated muscle training this week. For the last 3 months I have been doing using the push / pull / Legs routine (shout outs to flex again for this)

There were 2 reasons why I decided to change my training. The first was because I was becoming bored with doing isolated muscle training. The second was because I wanted to give my body a shock. Flex dropped his routines and said how great it had been working from him. I did a little reading up and decided to create a routine based on the principles. Also ectomoprhes benefits from training multiple muscle groups within one session.

So I trained over 4 days, 2 days push and 2 days pull

Monday - Push 1

Bench Press - 4 Sets ,8-12 Reps 

Squats - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Tricep Pull downs - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Leg Press - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Arnold Press - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Standing calf raises

Incline Bench Press - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Tuesday - Pull 1

Bent over rows - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Deadlifts - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Barbell Curl - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Front raises - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Stiff leg deads - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Lats Pulldown - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Wednesday rest day

Thursday - Push 2

Military Press - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Leg Extension - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Skull Crushers - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps ( try and switch this up weekly, one week bench skull crushers, then another standing skulls and the another week with dumbells)

Standing Calf raises

Dumbell Shoulder Press - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Leg press - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Dumbell chest press

Incline cable flys

Friday - Pull 2

Pull Ups 3 sets till failure

Leg Curl - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Concentration Curl - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Dumbbell shrugs - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Dead Lifts - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Lat Raises - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

If I did train another day to make it 5, I would hit

Leg Press - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Bench Press - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

Squats - 4 Sets, 8-12 Reps

And a few areas I wanted to sharpen up on.

The most enjoyable part of this training regime is the variety in each day, not just sitting around training 1 or two muscle groups. Also the gains training like this were very impressive + it improved general strength on the exercises I've struggled to break through on. Training like this also helps you train legs (which most people hate doing so never do). Breaking legs up throughout the week makes it much easier and more willing to train them. 

So anyway i'm back to isolated groups again to shock my muscles and i'll probably stay on this till around March time, and switch back to push pull.

Currently i'm sitting at 77kg, 5ft 10, I've been bulking for the last month and a half with the supplements I detailed earlier. My diet has been on top form which has undoubtedly helped me make some decent gains.

2u6o705.jpg

• Upvote 4