Weekend Football Topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW CAN CHELSEA PLAY A MATCH THAT LASTED 114 MINUTES.I AM GOING TO WRITE TO THE FA ABOUT THIS. THEY BASICALLY PLAYED GOLDEN GOAL IN EXTRA TIME
:lol:whats all this I'm not bothered talk from Arsenal fans?You lost and your former striker licked the shots to done the disco, I don't understand

Not even that bothered.
lies
We lost to Man Utd due to 2 stupid errors. We lost today on the counter attack. We created chances and if Van Persie hadn't hit the post we could have made it 4-4.This game = Liverpool champions league quarter final in 2008I'll be pissed if we dont spank the next 5 teams we play.

They hit us on the counter attack so many times, think again we have been the better team, more possession a lot more shots. Clichy getting caught out to far up the field and nobody having the intelligence to fill in for him. Before this game would of probably taken a point, instead we'll get none. Not like we lost to a sh*t team, lot of teams will come away from city with 0 points.
Song filled in for him, but like I said during the United game, when he's in them positions he doesnt fully know what to do and SWP pace and the fact he couldnt bait foul as he'd already got a yellow meant he had to just hope SWP would f*ck up.

They hit us on the counter attack so many times, think again we have been the better team, more possession a lot more shots. Clichy getting caught out to far up the field and nobody having the intelligence to fill in for him. Before this game would of probably taken a point, instead we'll get none. Not like we lost to a sh*t team, lot of teams will come away from city with 0 points.
Song filled in for him, but like I said during the United game, when he's in them positions he doesnt fully know what to do and SWP pace and the fact he couldnt bait foul as he'd already got a yellow meant he had to just hope SWP would f*ck up.
it was micah richards though. he shouldve done betterbut fabregas was the route cause of the goal, and he was terrible all game. get it right

How can I be saying the same thing for three years, Almunia will not win games for you. He's any number 2,Clichy, Clichy, Clichy...How Bendtner & Diaby played 90 minutes will confuse me for the rest of the week.Eduardo must start now. Walcott's pace is severely needed.TBH its the same old story. Nothing new.If Henry doesn't boy off Adebayor tonight, I aint got respect for him, about steal Henry celebration & use it on us, smh. Lets see him do it at the Emirates the c*nt.Disappointed our players let Ade do that to them. Says a lot tbh. Makes me think they say all the right things but don't really understand the fans perspective.