Weekend Football Topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They hit us on the counter attack so many times, think again we have been the better team, more possession a lot more shots. Clichy getting caught out to far up the field and nobody having the intelligence to fill in for him. Before this game would of probably taken a point, instead we'll get none. Not like we lost to a sh*t team, lot of teams will come away from city with 0 points.
Song filled in for him, but like I said during the United game, when he's in them positions he doesnt fully know what to do and SWP pace and the fact he couldnt bait foul as he'd already got a yellow meant he had to just hope SWP would f*ck up.
it was micah richards though. he shouldve done betterbut fabregas was the route cause of the goal, and he was terrible all game. get it right
I'm talking about the 3rd goal, what goal you talking about?

We played well, controlled the gameNot happy with the system, Bendtner does nothing out wideRVP did much better 2day but I would prefer him playing off sum1Diaby looked goodBut our mentality was fukd, we didnt have enough men in the box and we got over excitedWe lost our shape too early and gambledThere was only 1 team who looked like winning at 1-1Song let Richards get in too easilyAs 4 Sheyi imo the fans neva liked him, they wer singin the elephant song, i woudda dun the same f*ck em

bahahahahhahahahahahahahahaDid anyone just hear Garth Crooks end Mark bright
Ha what happened?Mark Bright getting ended cannot be let go easily.
Bright was harping on about Adebayors celebration being out of order as he's a professional footballerCrooks pipes up with ' Brighty you were a professional footballer when you smashed (cant remember the players name) in the face'Bright's response: '........................'

Bright was harping on about Adebayors celebration being out of order as he's a professional footballerCrooks pipes up with ' Brighty you were a professional footballer when you smashed (cant remember the players name) in the face'Bright's response: '........................'
:D

footage

I dunno where this idea that the fans didnt like Adebayor comes from?!Until 07/08 season he was loved.Pre-seasn of 08/09 he ruined that all.But even during last season it was beginning to turn back in his favour, then the c*nt went & spoke about joining other clubs before all three semi-final games & then gave the most lacklustre performances in all of those games.