Weekend Football Topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
tbf 1goal doest mean he has proved all the people who have doubts about him wrong
hes been playing sick all game. This game shows what he can do when hes on form and that is far more than man like biscan and denilson

tbf 1goal doest mean he has proved all the people who have doubts about him wrong
hes been playing sick all game. This game shows what he can do when hes on form and that is far more than man like biscan and denilson
Biscan put in some epic performances. Anderson for 18 million is robbery in my eyes and half a good game against Spurs and a few shots on target each year doesn't go a long way to changing my mind.

Biscan put in some epic performances. Anderson for 18 million is robbery in my eyes and half a good game against Spurs and a few shots on target each year doesn't go a long way to changing my mind.
anderson is 21, he has alot of potential, its to early to say 18m is robbery

Guest M12 Part 2
If he was 27 and we paid 18 million u could complain. but hes 21 he has a good 7 or 8 years to justify that price tag. id rather buy him for 18 now than 40 when hes 26

tbhthis is not even one of andersons better games

anderson is 21, he has alot of potential, its to early to say 18m is robbery
Lucas is 22Denilson is 21All three of them have played well at times but none of them have been consistently good yet those two get written off while Anderson gets cut slack despite the fact he cost more than those two put together and some more on top