Weekend Football Topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back.Huddlestone, fat f*ck*ng cuntman is lucky to be on the pitch, took a swing at fletcher in the first halfDecent performance today, Berbs n rooney were excellentberbatovs touch >>>>>>>Swear down, I think it was fletcher laced a pass to him from about 10 fet away, man just killed the ball dead with a touch of his left footdid it with andersons pass aswellhavent seen scholes booking yet but im pretty f*ck*ng certain it wasn't a second yellow, that c*nt huddlestone againfletch aswell, typical of him, i think it was the 92nd minute and he was racing back to disposess lennonLol @ Tf being insane enough to bet genderBendtner would outscore Adebayor :D+Zaragoza 1 Sevilla 1

ADO 2-0f*ck this, where are Moreno, Poco and El Hamdaoui?!
its a surprise tbhedit:dont watch that im tired n tipsy
Just finished 2-1 Lens scored a decent goal for us, hes still terrible. Seriously shocking performance though.

To be honest I rate van Persie, obviously man was pissed & couldn't believe Adebayor's comments afterwards.You man will call it crying but the normal van Persie would have just seen red & got a red card, which would have only hampered Arsenal more. Now he's basically put pressure on the FA to do something regarding the incident.Now if he would only start pinging shots like that without having to take a boot to the face.

To be honest I rate van Persie, obviously man was pissed & couldn't believe Adebayor's comments afterwards.You man will call it crying but the normal van Persie would have just seen red & got a red card, which would have only hampered Arsenal more. Now he's basically put pressure on the FA to do something regarding the incident.
Fair point/LOL @ Bendtner, I can't believe him.Week in week out he pretends to be a professional footballer.

Bendtner is struggling big time and eventually it will dawn on him he's not taking his chance and hopefully his ego will take another L that makes him perform.
It's not his fault though. Wenger's playing him wide & telling him to STAY wide. SMH @ the number of attempted crosses & 9/10 I'd see Bendnter either behind Sagna or beside him.He's not even being allowed to roam, which is also affecting RVP.In B52's mind, he's probably fustrated with Wenger, sees it as his fault, and won't make a huge effort to improve, because he doesn't see it as his bad.

ADO 2-0f*ck this, where are Moreno, Poco and El Hamdaoui?!
its a surprise tbhedit:dont watch that im tired n tipsy
Just finished 2-1 Lens scored a decent goal for us, hes still terrible. Seriously shocking performance though.
hold on was it not the same team that u guys lost 3-0 last season to?

Bendtner is struggling big time and eventually it will dawn on him he's not taking his chance and hopefully his ego will take another L that makes him perform.
It's not his fault though. Wenger's playing him wide & telling him to STAY wide. SMH @ the number of attempted crosses & 9/10 I'd see Bendnter either behind Sagna or beside him.He's not even being allowed to roam, which is also affecting RVP.In B52's mind, he's probably fustrated with Wenger, sees it as his fault, and won't make a huge effort to improve, because he doesn't see it as his bad.
Bendtner isn't first choice in this formation. He has to take this chance regardless, cos when Walcott's back Bendtner's gone until RvP gets injured.Anyway Eduardo starting next week, the positive of this diving ban.