THE SMARTPHONE THREAD

Lenny

had a S6 before no problems apart from the battery, camera was great as well, if i was getting a contract id just go for the S7/S8 but im not so

Moto G4, G5, G5+ (200)
Samsung S6 (300)
One Plus 3T (400)

but if im gonna go up to that 400 range then i might as well just cop a S7/HTC10 

also whats this xiaomi mi5, if its really a S7 alternative at 200 its a certi buy.

Do not buy the high end phones unless you are

- tech savvy, way into this Iris scanning, finger print 

- way into videos and pictures

- clueless and just into buying brands

- you looking to keep the phone for good 3 years or more, you dont have tendencies of losing/breaking phones like me

I personally believe the most powerful phones the average person should have is the oneplus 3. Don't spend more than 350 for a phone.

If you using Snapchat and Instagram, then just go for IOS phones. Android lacks behind on those apps

Out of that list you put up, depending on your budget, go for the 3T

If you're going for below £200 then go for the G5

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

u smashed it @Seydou

think im gonna go for the oneplus 3, only thing is its availability is peak 

when i was first asked around i got recommended the oneplus 4 but google wasn't having it which kinda makes sense now

gonna pree these ebay sellers n grab insurance cause i definitely do have a tendency to break/lose things like an absolute c*nt :Y:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, QPR Dee said:

smaller bezels

in 2 or 3 years once the ultrasonic fingerprint readers are more readily available and bone induction speaker work better it'll probably be all screen

On the back is calm, I've got a nexus 6p. But right next to the camera sensors makes it harder to find. 

• 2 weeks later...

I realised a little while i cant do that due to how almost everything is tied to my google account, email, back up, storage, calendar, notes, photos, wifi networks ive connected to before, even the music i downloaded in my teens was uploaded to google play music like 5-6 years ago.

I need to severe that link, one company shouldnt control that much of what I do. just so damn convenient 

On 7 August 2017 at 8:02 PM, Gordon Gekko said:

Lads

My girl is in Barcelona and just got her phone stolen, she only got it a couple of days ago but has no insurance, what are the options? Still sign up with protectmybubble and do a claim?

Sorry, have only just seen this. If she sends 3 fully frontal nudes of herself to my smartphone, I can possibly help. In box for further details.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1