THE SMARTPHONE THREAD

Lenny

Apple keeps going on about the retina display in iphones, but i swear most smartphones coming out now offer better resolution?

I have an s3 and an i5.

Colour saturation on the s3 is a lot deeper (though sometimes a little overly so).

I5 has more accurate colour representation but not as exciting to look at.

In terms of resolution the i5 trounces all phones I have ever played with, it is a very high res screen but it doesn't have the same richness of colour that the samsungs and some other devices have.

Iphone has lower resolution but more pixels per inch I think.

Resolution is based on ppi. There is no doubting the iPhone screens are higher res.

But it's all personal preferences. Some people don't give a damn.

Me for example I decided not to get the ipad mini because compared to the ipad 3/4 the screen is slacking. Not for me at this time, but still there are enough people going nuts for it now still.

I got a iPhone 4S but I was in the barbers and my don had that note 2 and it's hard he was showing me he got torrents on it and all sorts I know it pisses all over the 4S but is that the best android to get at the moment and what's the best model

Wait for the HTC One X+ which gets released in a weeks time. 1.7 Quad Core (slightly faster than the Note II)

Has a 2100 mAh battery, 37% more than the original one X

The power saving features it has is impressive, you can underclock the cpu, display and data connection when your running low on battery.

The camera features are on point with most modern digital cameras and it has HTC Sense 4+

Only dissadvantage is that its a 3G handset which don't make it future proof.

lol @buying a HTC

the phones are good ,just expect a better one to come out within weeks of you copping

Buyer confidence is LOW :rofl:

I owned the One X for a few months and the thing is, its a great phone.

The size of the battery pissed me off even though it got me through the day.

Now we have the One X+ which is what the original should have been. retarded. So all them people that bought the original will automatically think, ffs I ain't buying HTC again. And we are seeing evidence of that now. It's affecting their revenue