THE SMARTPHONE THREAD

Lenny

was proper skeptical before i watched like "yeah then they will sell all your info" and "yeah then someone hacks the device and can control your whole house etc

but its not really that sort of app

you can program your phone to automatically remember your parking spot when the mode of transport changes from driving to walking

dis iss SMAAT

its kinda dumb how we buy this nice thin phones and have to add screen protectors and cases etc

anyone else with the S3 find the edges of their screen protector gather dirt? the edges of the screen curve downwards slightly so the edges of the screen protector arent completely flush

f*ckin annoying

Had to take my case off. Made the phone look sh*t

Yeh, I feel this. Thought there would be some nice ones but cant find any

its kinda dumb how we buy this nice thin phones and have to add screen protectors and cases etc

anyone else with the S3 find the edges of their screen protector gather dirt? the edges of the screen curve downwards slightly so the edges of the screen protector arent completely flush

f*ckin annoying

There are screen protectors for the s3 that are slightly smaller so the things you describe dont happen

• Upvote 1

I found a nice one. Half light blue (like the pebble blue one I got, half see thru. I didn't buy it tho as when I put it on it didn't cover the whole phone (tiny piece half out at the bottom left).

But too many times something's happening and I go to take my phone out quickly and the phone slips. One day I'll pay the price. I might just go back for that case.

Yeh, I feel this. Thought there would be some nice ones but cant find any

f*ckin annoying

There are screen protectors for the s3 that are slightly smaller so the things you describe dont happen

!!!! CHEERS