Champions League Matchday 1

MrJibbles

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent performance from us.This is what happens when the young players with talent get a run of games with a bit of confidence.Nani was quality today, kept possesion well and did well for our goal.Anderson had a good game aswell.Patrice>>>>>No left back is touching him hes too sick.Micheal Owen in a United shirt still cracks me up everytime I see him :lol:The Besiktas fans>>>>>

rooney stays losing in the champions leagueedit slashlmao @ rooney throwing a hissy fit = the boy just wants to playronaldo doing it = being petulant

was worse start of last season then apparently he was our player of the season rooney is best right up top imo anyways but guy has no football knowledge should of known he was just up there to butter it up for berbs/owen

was worse start of last season then apparently he was our player of the season rooney is best right up top imo anyways but guy has no football knowledge should of known he was just up there to butter it up for berbs/owen
:DI know I know.Same, but not on his own.tbh he knew he didnt play that well and when he got took off threw a hissy because he wanted to score

The Besiktas fans>>>>>
Yo they was quality...., i was at copenhagen vs man utd a few years back and that was special... but this one last night topped that... the jumping up and down like they was bouncing... QUALITY...10/10 to them fansLMAOahahahaha.. i was thinking during last nights game how much nani and valencia look like MJ
jackson5a.jpg

The Besiktas fans>>>>>
Yo they was quality...., i was at copenhagen vs man utd a few years back and that was special... but this one last night topped that... the jumping up and down like they was bouncing... QUALITY...10/10 to them fansLMAOahahahaha.. i was thinking during last nights game how much nani and valencia look like MJ
jackson5a.jpg
SAID THIS FROM MORNING.

The Besiktas fans>>>>>
jackson5a.jpg
SAID THIS FROM MORNING.
walbeck looks outta place..lol the pic dont go right