What the F**K is up with guys????

General Mac

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breddas move to my girl whilst shes out and about with my 5week old son. She is sickened by it.Dnt really have advice for her, but i tell her 2 treat each situation accordingly, and if worst comes it it, alert other people.
My bredrin said to me baby mother p*ssy is live. Don't know if them man were thinking that, but be grateful she's a MILF :D+
im not shook to move to man
Neither am i. But a lot of women are. Old fashioned n dat.
:D

why i said 99.9999%the other 0.00001% gay/really not worth ur time
So your saying a well presented, attractive, down to earth, ambitious, straight, single guy, would always give his number to a girl that asked, just because they asked?I think girls do open guys, in sly ways though. Like asking for a lighter, its an invitation to conversation, but since its so indirect the guy still feels he has to move it forward

LMFAOThose figures hold about as much reality as police cars hovering above ground like in the Fifih Element.Acting like every chick is peng or has a boom body, and even then if her attitude is stink nuff man ain't giving up their number.

So your saying a well presented, attractive, down to earth, ambitious, straight, single guy, would always give his number to a girl that asked, just because they asked?I think girls do open guys, in sly ways though. Like asking for a lighter, its an invitation to conversation, but since its so indirect the guy still feels he has to move it forward
where have i said alwaysanyway ive obvsiously pulled my statistics out of thin air, ive never not got the number, but i have had some dissappointments following the getting of the numberi really dnt kno what kind of girls are moving to you man tho, i dontin terms of ur second line, im speakin about direct situations

gettin speeched up by a chick is very awkward... Never realized this till I experienced it a few times. Its instinct for the man to be in control and I juts wasn't at that particular time.. It would have been different if I approached it. . I applaud her for having the grass bollox tho..More chicks should attempt this.The ratio of par:fail in comparison to a guy is much more superior on your side..But I like to be in control..