What the F**K is up with guys????

General Mac

Guest M12 Part 2

lmao guys are different these days.I always think though. Certain guys do stuff because they've had success with it. For example bare girls will say they wont talk to a man who grabs their arm in a rave. I've grabbed bare girls by their arms, hips etc and got the deed done in the end.So somewhere out there there must be girls who are dinging these guys back after they force them to put their numbers in their phones.Punching up girls who reject you is unacceptable though. but LMAO all the same

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend told me some man on Tottenham high road punched her in the back of her head and told her she was gonna get shanked up because she declined his advances.Some mad hatters out there boy.
LMFAOsometimes u gta taketime to assess1. whos watching you2. the bruddas eyes, if man av the mad eyes, u need to deal with that accordinglynuff mad eye out therethat is bad tho genera mac

lmao guys are different these days.I always think though. Certain guys do stuff because they've had success with it. For example bare girls will say they wont talk to a man who grabs their arm in a rave. I've grabbed bare girls by their arms, hips etc and got the deed done in the end.So somewhere out there there must be girls who are dinging these guys back after they force them to put their numbers in their phones.Punching up girls who reject you is unacceptable though. but LMAO all the same
basicallythey probly tried to go on rude to get hit or wateverc/s

My friend told me some man on Tottenham high road punched her in the back of her head and told her she was gonna get shanked up because she declined his advances.Some mad hatters out there boy.
LMFAOsometimes u gta taketime to assess1. whos watching you2. the bruddas eyes, if man av the mad eyes, u need to deal with that accordinglynuff mad eye out therethat is bad tho genera mac
So true.

had a friend who was notorious for such things.one time he DDT'd a girl in the park cause she said no.fair enough she was your stereotypical mixed race girl givin' it loads of attitude.and at that time we were 16 so it must've been bare embarassing.BUT the way he DDT'd her was nuts. he actually kneed her in the stomach and slamed her head into the ground.and if that wasnt bad enough he then laid into her as she was lying on the floor.needless to say we haven't spoke since.
jake1.gif:D :D :D Too muchbtw whats the race of these guys jammo, affs ?

that

It really is as simple as OK Cool and keep it moving. Niggaz going on like there one woman alive and theres a 4000 mile queue to wife her...likes its no other chicks out there.But that aggression sh*t irks me, why hit a chick because she declined you, niggaz been getting turned down since 10000BC, should be a minor and move to the next
Here's the thing, do these retards actually think that there aggresive behaviour is going to work? Stupid Nearderthals.
Certain guys still think its caveman times, man can drapes gyal and hit them with clubs

Im a kl dude and have neva got "dissed" when tryin 2 draw plus I dnt take things 2 seriouslyHowever I got female friends, sisters & cousin n I tell dem all the time, be easy, ders no need 4 rudeness...Cos sum gyal are too too stank and rude, it aint called for tbhI aint 1 to hit a girl but Ive seen dudes spit, kick and slap girls in the pastBoth sides need to fix upGirls = If hes bun be polite and smartly decline his advances, even if ur ina rush or ina bad mood a lil bit of politeness is nuttinMan = If she says NO, keep it movin, plenty more fish inda sea n dat

had a friend who was notorious for such things.one time he DDT'd a girl in the park cause she said no.fair enough she was your stereotypical mixed race girl givin' it loads of attitude.and at that time we were 16 so it must've been bare embarassing.BUT the way he DDT'd her was nuts. he actually kneed her in the stomach and slamed her head into the ground.and if that wasnt bad enough he then laid into her as she was lying on the floor.needless to say we haven't spoke since.
:D The imagery is too much

So true.
uh huh. When a guy has that glazed look in his eye just co-operate

Guest Lisa Turtle

See I'm stubborn. I don't like being forced to do what I don't want to.I don't give my number out on the street and I hate being stopped when I'm in a rush, so its normally an 'I'm really sorry but I can't stop' and keep it movingI try not to entertain any kind of conversation because they start to think they've got a shoe in as soon as you stop.

See I'm stubborn. I don't like being forced to do what I don't want to.I don't give my number out on the street and I hate being stopped when I'm in a rush, so its normally an 'I'm really sorry but I can't stop' and keep it movingI try not to entertain any kind of conversation because they start to think they've got a shoe in as soon as you stop.
Im like this but when he clearly looks a bit crazy you gota be careful how you word things. Im not tryna get my head buss.

Guest M12 Part 2
:D so where is the appropriate place to draw loggers. i swear ive read on here u dont give guys ur numbers in clubs and now on the streets.Is it strictly an office thing? does ur dad choose ur men for you? Do i have to come to your church on new years eve before the clock strikes 12?and so many women complain theres no man for them these days when they are talking mess like this. you cant seriously be implying that NO MAN has a chance with you if they try draw you outdoors :D

:D so where is the appropriate place to draw loggers. i swear ive read on here u dont give guys ur numbers in clubs and now on the streets.Is it strictly an office thing? does ur dad choose ur men for you? Do i have to come to your church on new years eve before the clock strikes 12?and so many women complain theres no man for them these days when they are talking mess like this. you cant seriously be implying that NO MAN has a chance with you if they try draw you outdoors :D
PMSL

Guest Lisa Turtle

LOLI've been raving only a handful of times and the last time I did was a year ago so that hasn't ever really appliedUmmmI only have very limited relationship experience but I tend to know someone over a course of time before anything takes offMutual friends is normally a safe bet; work, uni or church are also feasible optionsI just have always had the perception that any guy that is trying to 'draw' me in a club or on the street is only trying to get one thing, I'm insanely paranoid about it actually.There are plenty of avenues available for me to meet someone/start to like himTBH I'm not even fussed at the moment, I'm only 21 and I have the business of my degree to attend toIf I get to 26/27 and I still haven't met someone I'll start worrying.But yeah, I categorically do not give my number out on the streetMy friend got moved to by some guy on the street, she said no...then she met him again through some mutual friends at a party, started seeing him around...ended up becoming good friends after seeing him at Uni events etc, they are now a couple.