MUSIC VIDEOS

LEGOMAN

Guest Triple XXX

vip2 is real life tbhi dnt get hw u can say it isnti dnt act any different on here than i do in real life, i dnt kno about u manif u piss me off online uve pissed me off in real life

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vip2 is real life tbhi dnt get hw u can say it isnti dnt act any different on here than i do in real life, i dnt kno about u manif u piss me off online uve pissed me off in real life
the people i mingle with in real life are all my friends who i know well.I dont know any of you lot so vip2 is a lot different for me. Im not gunna let text on a screen ruin my day.Plus i know people post controversial sh*t on here for the sake of it so i take most things with a pinch of salt.

You know what I was gonna come in this thread and give you ratings for making money coz I can never hate on a guy making money but then I see that vid...Why didnt you just slap him or suttin and tell him to f*ck off instead of taking your time out to record him and post it on the internet :/ some d*ckhead ting

but legoboy u are a prick thoif man tells me were he lives ill piss on the wall and see him try give me a bucket..smh
Stop hyping. u know u wouldnt.
i would
13 Bruce GroveN17ater the bridge on ur left handside, cant miss it, Black door.
But ye, safe.TTKK

didnt even see that vid smh, im joining the list of vigilantes going after this shmuck.
How can man think he's big for videoing a little yute who's too young and too shook to know how to handle himself?The f*ck is wrong with you bruv? Your a grown ass man and your trying to video and shame the little yute like it's 03 or suttin.