North gang profiles

Captain Planet

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N9'sweird now a days dont see that many of them shankstar manz just ber y.d.a and e.y.g youts
why

N9'sweird now a days dont see that many of them shankstar manz just ber y.d.a and e.y.g youts
Did you not hear what happened?Edit: My bad, see CR9's post
nah nahi know them man went pen but the ones that are left when i hear about hype involving n9 it aint about the ones that are left its about e.y.g and y.d.a i guess cause theres less of them now and they are growing up so are on a grown money making tip

joke thing about this isthere is gonna be a sizeable bomb giong off in the north of ireland in the next 10 days - presumably at a police target, but these t-shirt guys still think they can "go to war" as they like to put it "with any man"
i KNEW you were gunna say suttin about Ireland"i dont want no trouble"
nah but be realit's very hard to take d*ckheads like these seriously when technically in the same country this weekend there have been 3 boys jailed for being caught with a mortar and rocket launcher they were about to fire at police, when there have been between 5 and 10 bombs detected near police stations, when a bomb has actually been detonated at a police officer's family home, when when the last 3 nights in armagh there have been masked gunmen hijacking police vehicles and burning them etc.ie. an area of the uk is almost completely out of control but nobody there is on youtube trying to glamourise it or promote themselvesbut these kids stand around making youtube videos to look hard and people seem to take them quite seriouslyit's all just a bit...well...pathetic

joke thing about this isthere is gonna be a sizeable bomb giong off in the north of ireland in the next 10 days - presumably at a police target, but these t-shirt guys still think they can "go to war" as they like to put it "with any man"
i KNEW you were gunna say suttin about Ireland"i dont want no trouble"
innit, like anyone gives a f*ck about them potato munching cunts.