Weekend Football Topic

Admin.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno why Benitez dont start with Benayoun more.is everyone really putting their faith in Aquillani recovering from injury hitting the ground running and putting Liverpool's tittle bid back on track, Yes he's a good player but it doesnt mean he'll be able to do the business to the required level in the premiership.
Players like Torres, have shown that it's more than possible to settle quickly & do well. Enough of this, 'Oh, the Premiership' is so hard to settle in' sh*t...But really does, bemuse me why Benayoun doesn't start.

Lucas 'LMFAO' Leiva. That game was like 'Where's Wally' for 90 mins.London>>>Up North.ChelseaArsenalMan UtdMan City/LiverpoolWhen will people realise LIVERFOOL are the ones competing for fourth and not Arsenal? :lol:YEAH I SAID IT. SAY SOMETHING.
Swear Arsenal have finished fourth for 3 seasons in a row?

Dunno why Benitez dont start with Benayoun more.is everyone really putting their faith in Aquillani recovering from injury hitting the ground running and putting Liverpool's tittle bid back on track, Yes he's a good player but it doesnt mean he'll be able to do the business to the required level in the premiership.
Players like Torres, have shown that it's more than possible to settle quickly & do well. Enough of this, 'Oh, the Premiership' is so hard to settle in' sh*t...But really does, bemuse me why Benayoun doesn't start.
point taken but there have been a fair ammount of flops in the pasti'm just flagging up the fact that it could be abit fool hardy to expect him to put evrything backon track as we have no idea on how he'll perform

beg we just terminate his contract smh what is this
I did feel sorry for him but its getting ridiculous now
f*ck OFF FFSNEW WINGER/CMNAAAAAOOOWWWW.
new winger n cm please. rosicky can f*ck off, too f*ck*ng long. Not about fighting for 4th place for the 4th f*ck*ng season in a row.king cripple might be better than our defence, ur palacios better than diaby and deniltwat put together but ur still ending up mid table brah :D

just saw september goal of the month on MOTDnot to take anything away from the Torres goal (as awesome as it was)but Tomkins is one of the worst defenders i've ever seen.i seem to remember him getting bullied in one of his first matches last season, which obv didn't do his confidence any good, but since then he has never recovered.the only thing thats one his side is his age./feel for Foster.