How Many Times Do you Wear Your Jeans Between washes??

Doug

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly ever. Had a pair of Edwin's that I wore to FWD, I was sweating like a pig. Think it was because I had Swine Flu that fortnight. Those ponged when they dried so I hand washed them. Big mistake, shape went, starch went, vivid indigo colour faded. £120 down the drain, still wear them same way though, they still look good, I just notice it because I remember how they were pre-FWD.Since then I just Febreze all my jeans every month or so.

when they start turning sh*t blue but i must have near 30+ good jeans

Lol @ not washing your jeansAny slob movementsOne of those ones where you kneel down to tie your shoe and the whiff you get from your jeans makes you fall face first onto the pavement

twice if im luckySometimes only once if i spill food on themThis isnt cuz im extra clean or extra stinkyIts just my thighs are starting to rub when i walk
Are there kodaks available of this dame's frame? This isn't the first time I've seen such a comment.
nope but she is being truthfull...the frame stops traffic

twice if im luckySometimes only once if i spill food on themThis isnt cuz im extra clean or extra stinkyIts just my thighs are starting to rub when i walk
Are there kodaks available of this dame's frame? This isn't the first time I've seen such a comment.
nope but she is being truthfull...the frame stops traffic
:o