could u guess what someone looks like

Hank Moody

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should make a thread asking everybody whos brave to post up their pic
That has been done sooo many times. One of two things happen every time. Either nobody posts their own pic so somoene takes it upon themself to post up all the pics they have. OR one person posts their pic, gets slewed (remember slewed) for 5 pages and then somebody else ups all the pics they have. Both ways, we all see the same pics we always see coz certain guys are e-p*ssy whipped and won't show pics of chicks that nobody else has seen.

Nah man (Tyred). I'm a good looking brudda, how can I shudder at my own pic.Didn't like the way some faggot took it and started messaging people pretending to be me though. That was disturbing. Always suspected that gay dude from East. Woods or suttin.
agree with goli and u actually. and that is an example of why ppl dont up there picsludicrous behaviour and yeah it probs was kerser.

Guest Lisa Turtle

In light of their posts:I imagine Cipher to be on some tall light skin Justin Walker flex, a bit gangly tbh&I imagine Savant to be about 6'2 and really well groomed with dark skin and some super deep voice