Have you met anybody off this site?

Eskay Jones

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh Kurious you look like the sort of person who'd try boying guys off for saying they know you from the internetno offenceI don't think I hold enough presence on the forum to approach you lot and introduce myself on a random one, I know a few low-key users here though, and met Necksta for business

Guest Esquilax
am i a bitch or why dont ppl approach me like i blatantly did to jodiesure ur seeing me an not just any random keisha?
Even your avi is giving a "Don't even try and approach me" look

oh guise, u have it all twisted like my braids
listen rightim not a lesbianbut i feel like me an u an connected in some waywe need to like go miami or something an jus paint the town 2 shades of blackgetmehave like a drawin competition or somethingmatter of fact, i got a bag of fine young pretty face ras out here, preeing a english gyaljus right for u starholla innit

bloooodseeedWhat u sayin rass, New years is my bredrin birthday we were planning to make a trip of it, and as i typed this she rang me!
serious talkhmmmmmi probably wont be here, unless i get a little change in my pocket on a quick one, which tbh, if i make the right moves when i get back i willl get thatbut i can TRY get the numbers an make the link for uwot u sayin bout that? but tbh would rather mek the moves here again myself dun kno the flexwhen i say nice i mean nice too, off limits for me yhbut i see one half jamaican mus be half italian or something woyyyy, the way i couldnt look at him star, it was like lookin at the sun