LOGAN SAMA KISS 100!

Lenny The Tramp

Guest Tosser
'Oi bruv, that logan guy yeh, he called me a d*ckhead on a forum. Come we wrap him up outside the next rave he's at'Your people's faces = :/
dafter things have happened

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAS OK, LOOKIN FWD TO THE COLD BLOODED SET MORESCORCH T DOLLAR REVOLVER & JOHNSON
this will be Cold
:!: the studio set they did a while ago was too much. cold blooded and straight grindin are the only guys in grime i check for these days.
DUN KNOKASE & JONSON>>>BODIES IN IDA, BODIES IN FARM, BODIES LAID OUT IN NORTHUMBERLAND PARK2343WERWES4DFSD4353f*ck T IM E IM N9 FOR LIFE, IM MARRIED TO THE HOOD AND N9'S THE WIFECATCH A T BOY SLIPPING IM NOT THINKING TWICE BOUT SENDING HIM OFF TO THE BETTER LIFEIF URE IN MY BITS THEN U BETTER LIE AND SAY URE FROM ENFIELD OR SUTTIN LIKECOZ I WILL PUSH A KNIFE OR SUTTIN ALIKE, STR8 THRU UR RIBS OUT THE OTHER SIDEARTISTS CLAIM THAT DER THE HARDEST OUT, I MIGHT JUST START KNOCKING ARTISTS OUTf*ck RIGHT OFF
BARS. UP THAT, How have i never heard them bars..... shettt

F the policeI see thru themThey bring guns and drugs into the country thenlock me up when i use themLike Tempa im shouting Slew DemYou're looking for the wrong personU need to lock up the sergeant thats linking up with the germanThe same sergeant thats got the world scared of a man in a turbanAs long as you lot act the fool God forgive me if i buss my toolBreak any lawBreak any ruleI tell a fed man Dont take it out on me cos you was a chief at schoolyeah u was a chief at school

f*cked set

IN MY LIFE I'VE BROKE MANY LAWSFIGHT FOR A CAUSEBEEN IN WARSJUMPED IN A POOLWRESTLED WITH JAWSAK RIFLEPAUSEMY MUM TOLD ME STAY IN DOORSDO THESE CHORESCLEAN THESE FLOORSIF YOU GET CAUGHT WITH 21 SCORESJUST TELL THEM IT'S NOT YOURS
Was just coming off the M4 and when I heard this bar I pressed the back button on my CD player twice, thinking it would take the audio back. Within 2 seconds I realised I would just have to wait to hear it again