BIGGEST BOUNTYS OF ALL TIME

Hank Moody

what name do you have for those black people who grow up mainly with white ppl, have white girlfriends etc. but milk their blackness by doing things like growing huge afro's, wear gangstar clothes etc. coz they know their white peers find it cool.See them round uni all the time. Black guy in the middle dressed as a gangstar with a white guy standing either side

They are called black people with white friends mate.People complain if theres a black guy wearing 'white mans clothes' 'acting white' with white friendsBut if he 'acts black' and 'dresses black' but still with these white friends, he isn't 'knowing himself' he is somehow still cheating?*retires to sports room*

Not confused about anything.+More important issues at handI just tried to shape up my sideburns and f*cked them up considerably. I basically drew them back. Since I did one I had to do the other to even them out.f*ck.

They are called black people with white friends mate.People complain if theres a black guy wearing 'white mans clothes' 'acting white' with white friendsBut if he 'acts black' and 'dresses black' but still with these white friends, he isn't 'knowing himself' he is somehow still cheating?*retires to sports room*
You Raise a good point.Some of us hate other black men because they are successful.Some of us hate other black men because they act as black as they can because the only black in their life is MTV base.Lets just stop.Lets just say everyone is an individual and can do what the f*ck they like.Do white people or asian people hate on each other as much as we do because they don't act how a white or asian person should do?It all bollocks.

You Raise a good point.Some of us hate other black men because they are successful.Some of us hate other black men because they act as black as they can because the only black in their life is MTV base.Lets just stop.Lets just say everyone is an individual and can do what the f*ck they like.Do white people or asian people hate on each other as much as we do because they don't act how a white or asian person should do?It all bollocks.
And that right there is the problem. I've heard many white people say "He thinks he's a rudeboy" about other white people who speak with slang.Asians see no qualms is disowning a family member simply for having a relationship with someone of another race. These include Indians who have a few generations in countries such as Guyana and Trinidad where there is a high population of black people.So in answer to your question, yes. Stop treating it like its a black problem. Its how it is

In terms of the White Community, they are disowning "negative" attributes. Whereas within the black community, because of a general mis-use of the word or whatever, it appears as if it is people who have become successful that gets called a "bounty"...So when the white community do it it is more acceptable/looked over..Shrugs.I'm not even explaining it very well but, something along those lines.

In terms of the White Community, they are disowning "negative" attributes. Whereas within the black community, because of a general mis-use of the word or whatever, it appears as if it is people who have become successful that gets called a "bounty"...So when the white community do it it is more acceptable/looked over..Shrugs.I'm not even explaining it very well but, something along those lines.
Nah your right I was trying to say something like this.

Nah your right I was trying to say something like this.
cosignage

Numero don't be intentionally ignorant.The connotations of "being a rudeboy" are not the same as "being a bounty".It is a black problem.
I notice you both of you picked up on the white but not the Asian so thats obviously true.Maybe its because I dont get this people calling someone a bounty because they are successful. Like I stated before, some successful people get called bounty because they are, not just because they are successful. For example, I've never heard anyone call Tim Campbell or Levi Roots bounty. They are two recently successful black people, one quite well-spoken, the other has a slight accent but speaks with a 'proper' tone.What if a white guy went to a black school so he was mainly influenced by black people it will obviously creep into his speech no? That doesnt mean when he goes home he doesnt do other stereotypical white things like down pints and what not (not gonna go into detail before someone finds something offensive). Notice I said "because he speaks slang". Another example then: I know working class white guys who hate middle class toffs and vice versa. Discount that theory.End of the day, my point is, the dude was making out like all other races embrace everyone for who they are as an individual, but he is wrong. Black people arent the only ones to judge and take a disliking to those who arent like them.

Thats not what he was saying. They said do they hate eachother as much as we doThe answer is noFirstly it is a much deeper problem that has a lot to do with the social class levels and system in black society compared to white/asian/whateverBut for now I cba im going to lunch