BIGGEST BOUNTYS OF ALL TIME

Hank Moody

there are bountys inn all races thomyleene klass is a f*ckin huge bountyrav frim crimewatch is a monumental bounty c*ntbasically any ethnic who appears on strictly come dancing is a f*ckin uncle tomselloutwhy u learning white man dances ... you should be learning your own tribal dances but ud ratha perform for massa
so im assuming you walk about your house and in public wearing traditional asian robes with a towel on your head.If you're wearing 'white man clothes' youre a sell out to your culture tbh.
:/
nt really i was born and brought up here.. im assuming your white you dont really understandtheres a difference between assimilating and respecting your fellow indigenous caucasians and trying 2 suck up and be like them in mannerism and lifestyle...i take from various aspects of many cultures and my own and choose the best aspects to help me live my life...this is the beuty of lliving in ldni dont perform or suck up and pretend 2 be like white massa so he can pat me on my head and i can feel happy that im part of his life and that massa accepts me as a frivolous quaint token
Ratings for this post.

garth crooks aint a bounty lenny henry as well but kelly holmes and 4 out of 5 of the original post arebut as said theres bare bounties of all races in this country

Cant see why this was locked so I've opened it.I would like to say the term bounty isnt wrong or foolish, the use of the word has been diluted and misused so frequently that the real meaning has been lost.A bounty isnt just someone who dresses and speaks well, smiles or is successful. Biggest misuse IMO; it ISNT someone who has a white significant other. Believe it or not, sometimes people will be attracted to someone of the other race without losing blackness.IMO A bounty IS someone who denies/shuns their "blackness"/roots. Them guys who say ALL black girls have attitudes, black girls are ugly, all black boys think they are rudeboys, gets called racist names by their white mates and embrace/call other black people derogatory names infront of their white mates etc.A lot of successful black people are called bounties because they are bounties lol. Not just because they are successful, but they appear to encapsulate all of the things deemed to be bounty. They lose touch with their roots and sh*t. Thats not their fault because there isnt much keeping them in touch IMO but it is what it is.I wouldnt necessarily say you have to keep to your roots, and I'm not talking stereotypical slang, wearing clothes like man on road etc., but if someone calls them bounty for forgetting where they came from then it is what it isBlacks arent the only ones. I've heard white people say "He thinks he's a rudeboy" when they mean he acts like a black boy many times

It was clearly locked because it will just go round in circles. And you know MORE-TIME it isn't used like that. Denying that your black is the only thing I would be like WTF about. The other generalisations that you named, i would just the person is an idiot/ill-educated and ignorant like any other racist. (doesn't make them white). Also what does being White constitute?