BIGGEST BOUNTYS OF ALL TIME

Hank Moody

Uncle Ruckus is the definition of an uncle tomuncle280.jpgThe Boondocks>>>>>>>>>>
LMAO, Ruckus>>>
:lol: People only need to watch this to know the definition of an uncle tom/bountyDont know why there is essays on the definition
There is an essay on the definition because it is a complex issue fool. Youre white so you wouldnt understand

Cant see why this was locked so I've opened it.I would like to say the term bounty isnt wrong or foolish, the use of the word has been diluted and misused so frequently that the real meaning has been lost.A bounty isnt just someone who dresses and speaks well, smiles or is successful. Biggest misuse IMO; it ISNT someone who has a white significant other. Believe it or not, sometimes people will be attracted to someone of the other race without losing blackness.IMO A bounty IS someone who denies/shuns their "blackness"/roots. Them guys who say ALL black girls have attitudes, black girls are ugly, all black boys think they are rudeboys, gets called racist names by their white mates and embrace/call other black people derogatory names infront of their white mates etc.A lot of successful black people are called bounties because they are bounties lol. Not just because they are successful, but they appear to encapsulate all of the things deemed to be bounty. They lose touch with their roots and sh*t. Thats not their fault because there isnt much keeping them in touch IMO but it is what it is.I wouldnt necessarily say you have to keep to your roots, and I'm not talking stereotypical slang, wearing clothes like man on road etc., but if someone calls them bounty for forgetting where they came from then it is what it isBlacks arent the only ones. I've heard white people say "He thinks he's a rudeboy" when they mean he acts like a black boy many times
Real talk
CLEARED IT UP NICELY

Uncle Ruckus is the definition of an uncle tomuncle280.jpgThe Boondocks>>>>>>>>>>
LMAO, Ruckus>>>
:lol: People only need to watch this to know the definition of an uncle tom/bountyDont know why there is essays on the definition
There is an essay on the definition because it is a complex issue fool. Youre white so you wouldnt understand
Its complex for a d*ckhead like you because you want to try break it down to your definitionAny issues concerning white people should not concern you as you dont understand so dont ever give your opinions about white people in the future if thats your bleak outlook on lifeFall back you feminine prick as people on here can give there views and not be told by people like you that you can only do it if it concerns your race

LMAO, Ruckus>>>
Its complex for a d*ckhead like you because you want to try break it down to your definitionAny issues concerning white people should not concern you as you dont understand so dont ever give your opinions about white people in the future if thats your bleak outlook on lifeFall back you feminine prick as people on here can give there views and not be told by people like you that you can only do it if it concerns your race
Mate youre chatting sh*tIt is a complex issue that requires paragraphs. You dont understand, most probably down to being white so black issues. EndBleak outlook? Esquilax?

LMAO, Ruckus>>>
Mate youre chatting sh*tIt is a complex issue that requires paragraphs. You dont understand, most probably down to being white so black issues. EndBleak outlook? Esquilax?
So dont chat about white issues you dumb c*nt if thats how you look at thingsIf people dealt with issues by only being able to comment on there own race then this forum would not function d*ckheadI dont want to see you ever try comment on any issues concerning white people if thats your backwards mentality

LMAO, Ruckus>>>
So dont chat about white issues you dumb c*nt if thats how you look at thingsIf people dealt with issues by only being able to comment on there own race then this forum would not function d*ckheadI dont want to see you ever try comment on any issues concerning white people if thats your backwards mentality
Seriously mate what are you on about?You didnt think it required paragraphs. I'm saying its down to you being white and dont actually understand/relate because it isnt your problem rather than you are a full on ignoramus (thats not to say I dont think that). Your post was invalid. If it was valid I wouldnt mind your comment, but you spoke like you know when you obviously havent got a clue.You are just catching feelings because I mentioned 'white'.

LMAO, Ruckus>>>
I'm saying its down to you being white and dont actually understand/relate because it isnt your problem rather than you are a full on ignoramus (thats not to say I dont think that).
So anything that relates to white people you will not understand the same way in your feeble brainYou have always presumed what race I am when you aint even got a clue You can think whatever you like if that makes you happy and righteous jusy dont try enforce your dumb mentality on people on here