Official Cooking Thread

neeko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malcolm Tucker

you mean rinse it? yeah, can't remember who told me but apparently it gets rid of some of the starch and makes it a bit less sticky

ye if u dont wash it properly its always gonna b sticky and that.

depends what rice you use....

pure basmaiti (the more expensive one) comes already washed....

i stopped buying the cheap sh*t coz it has wayyyyyyyy too much starch in it, like the grains have already been f*cked up

No, it's a cooking thread init? I'm showing you cooking...

Is there some sort of hidden joke I don't get here?

Showing Prep, but still a veryyyyyy important part of cooking :Y: Looks good

Take the skin off though that fatty sh*t is nasty, by not taking the skin off your just seasoning the skin apposed to the chicken, unless your pulling back the skin and putting the seasoning into the meat etc.

Valetines meal was :Y:

Roll on being able to eat goats cheeese please. Dieing to make something.

Take the skin off though that fatty sh*t is nasty, by not taking the skin off your just seasoning the skin apposed to the chicken, unless your pulling back the skin and putting the seasoning into the meat etc.

I have the following problems with your post:

1) Being pedantic makes you look like a fool

2) If you seriously think I am going to sit there with a prepared meal in front of me and be doing anything else but eating the f*cker you are very much mistaken. Sitting there thinking "Wow how fun let me just take a picture of this for vip2" is not going to be happening as I will be eating.

3) I have been cooking for myself since I was 14, I don't need tips on how to season meat.

Thanks all the same and I appreciate the sentiment.

I have the following problems with your post:

1) Being pedantic makes you look like a fool

2) If you seriously think I am going to sit there with a prepared meal in front of me and be doing anything else but eating the f*cker you are very much mistaken. Sitting there thinking "Wow how fun let me just take a picture of this for vip2" is not going to be happening as I will be eating.

3) I have been cooking for myself since I was 14, I don't need tips on how to season meat.

Thanks all the same and I appreciate the sentiment.

Ohh Dear Charlie - No need to get upset. I wasn't being bitchy towards you but i guess you couldn't resist but to be one. seasoning meat since you were 14 and you think you don't need tips?

A case of "I know everything and dont need advise on anything"

If you don't want any comments made about ur food preperation skills or lack of them charlie then don't take photos of it and post it on VIP2.

Have any more problems about posts i make about your prep skills then perhaps look at trying a bit harder or not bothering posting them, Or you could just ignore me if you believe I don't know what im talking about when it comes to cooking.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

its really not about taking the skin off, its where half the flavor comes from....

plus if you score and leave to marinate for long enough the season will penetrate into the meat anyway.

Guest Triple XXX

SKIN >>>>___________

no f*ckin hype they need to sell that sh*t on its own

i see pll dont like it, so theres a market for skinless chicken, therefore they should also sell chicken skin

whats that sh*t they put on chicken in chicken shops n KFC n sh*t? can you make ur own?

SKIN >>>>___________

no f*ckin hype they need to sell that sh*t on its own

i see pll dont like it, so theres a market for skinless chicken, therefore they should also sell chicken skin

whats that sh*t they put on chicken in chicken shops n KFC n sh*t? can you make ur own?

skin is nasty. take that off

u can in a way. just get some flour. put some salt/black pep and maybe some of that jerk powder.

crack and egg whisk. dip the chicken in the whisked egg and then the flour mix. proceed to fry in hot oil. PIFF