You Laugh You Lose

DJ Stashman

Guest Esquilax

I doubt the veracity of the condition somewhat, you can run/ walk backwards perfectly fine and it doesn't affect your speech or movement, as soon as you slow down you go on like Larry David after cancer shock?Seems a bit fishy to me

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

If it's neurological, it's treatable in some way.Neurosciences have come on leaps and bounds in the last few years, I refuse to believe this is how she has to live out her existence.

If it's neurological, it's treatable in some way.Neurosciences have come on leaps and bounds in the last few years, I refuse to believe this is how she has to live out her existence.
My cousin has autism along with mild lack of control of his body.Not anywhere near this chick, but he's been having some new therapy and cognitive learning sh*t and it's helped a lot.I'd imagine she's probably already had the same if she's at a stage now where she can eat, and she wasn't before.

Guest Esquilax
My cousin has autism along with mild lack of control of his body.Not anywhere near this chick, but he's been having some new therapy and cognitive learning sh*t and it's helped a lot.I'd imagine she's probably already had the same if she's at a stage now where she can eat, and she wasn't before.
Did you watch that documentary on BBC called "The Bloody History of Surgery" or somethingThe opening scene was a brain surgeon prodding around in this womans brain, for which she has to be awake for, and trying to find a small tumor that gives her epilepsy. As he poked and prodded different sections, she had different reactions, at one point she was drawn to tears because he hit some point that made her face go numb, obviously a horrible sensation.Neurosurgery and science can only progress from here, eventually most neurological ailments will be in part or completely treatable. We'd probably already be there now if religion didn't exist but that's a whole other kettle of fish.

Yea I laughedHas nothing to do with whatever is wrong with herSeeing someone walk like that is funnyHopefully you should have the decency to know that if you see something like this IRL its because they have some terrible affliction and its not polite to laugh

I laughed at the bit where the rock music kicked in. But thats about it really. Maybe because I saw the proper video before and felt sorry for her. Come to think of it, she may have been a hoe before this ordeal so in retrospect maybe feeling bad is on a captain save a hoe vybe and this illness which has befallen her was really mother natures way of returning one of her future generating specimens back to the fold. I dno I'm just thinking out loud

Guest luckstar

LOL AT U d*ckHEADSWHY RU GOIN 2 HELL FOR LAUGHINGOD INVENTED THE DISEASEHES GOIN 2 HELLI LAUGHED sh*t IS FULY f*ckED... HER DYSTONIA COMES LIKE AN INBUILT RAPE DEFENSETRYIN 2 PIN HER DOWN WOULD BE QUITE DIFFICULT