Nile Ranger

Taurus

16 hours ago, Admin. said:

of cors you can

how the guy does not care or seems to have mental issues probably both. The things he did early in his career you can probably write off to being young and gassed with money but in the podcast it seems he still has the mentality of a teenager the guy said how he dosnt like training ffs how can you take someone like that seriously. He even said himself different clubs and people were giving him special treatment and he still fucked it up. Some people just dont want to get helped  

1 hour ago, Badman said:

Yes but depends how much time and patience you have to can dedicate to him

im not saying for free..

just something as minor as him having a driver to take him about would have saved a lot of his drama

structure is all wrong in most teams. they wont take time to nurture the talent and dont have the correct individuals to do so. Yes the player needs to take responsibility for themselves, but from when they don't have a male role model in their life and dont respect their dad theres already a mental issue there of detachment from an older male authoritative figure.

So the team should be his dad? 

Bruh I beg you do you job like a normal adult and fuck off home. Mans seeing all his peers doing it but he wants to hang with North London gang members and go raving in Leeds when they got a game the next day. If it happened 1nce kool but after the first sacking man should have fixed up. Now he’s crying about no one giving him a contract lol smh no sympathy from me. U man are coddling his ego too much

1 minute ago, The Infamous said:

So the team should be his dad? 

Bruh I beg you do you job like a normal adult and fuck off home. Mans seeing all his peers doing it but he wants to hang with North London gang members and go raving in Leeds when they got a game the next day. If it happened 1nce kool but after the first sacking man should have fixed up. Now he’s crying about no one giving him a contract lol smh no sympathy from me. U man are coddling his ego too much

football is different from a normal job.

Look at Barca for example, they take the kids from young and i guess it does become a family structure there. 

Ranger is late 20s but mentally young. Again im not making excuses for him but I reckon after he left southampton and shegged it there it went downhill. Keegan gave him the confidence at newcastle and he obviously respected him (you can see this from the podcast). If Keegan would of stuck around longer his career might of panned out a bit more different.

• Upvote 2