Worst Chat-up Lines You Have Heard

FemmexFatale

few months ago some 16 yr old try to move to me, i kno this childs mother, i remember havin to be around him when he was little an dislikin his snotty face, always bloody whinin, an his mum used to spoil him, he obv didnt remember mehad to tell him i known him from a yout and i kno your mum, swear u go to my sisters school, snm brudda'i dnt go school, i go COLLEGE'whatever youtit was disgusting cos he gave me the sex eyes tbh, lookin me up an down an sh*t
todayhe tried it againdno if he didnt remember or whatasked my sister if hes crazy, she said hes jus a bit on the slow sideafter i said nah man, ur to young etche goes 'alrite then, lemme have a cigarette'i didnt have any damn cigarettes
LOL.smh at some cracked out boy droppin dem 'do i kno u' bars 'our mum's know each other' these times i dont kno the boy from adam

few months ago some 16 yr old try to move to me, i kno this childs mother, i remember havin to be around him when he was little an dislikin his snotty face, always bloody whinin, an his mum used to spoil him, he obv didnt remember mehad to tell him i known him from a yout and i kno your mum, swear u go to my sisters school, snm brudda'i dnt go school, i go COLLEGE'whatever youtit was disgusting cos he gave me the sex eyes tbh, lookin me up an down an sh*t
todayhe tried it againdno if he didnt remember or whatasked my sister if hes crazy, she said hes jus a bit on the slow sideafter i said nah man, ur to young etche goes 'alrite then, lemme have a cigarette'i didnt have any damn cigarettes
lmaothat scenario sounds to amusing

• 2 weeks later...

it seems i am not safe from prey at petrol stations how can the guy straight out ask me if im single whilst im paying him for the petrol' are u single love 'like wtf how random can u get, i was like nah i aint. then he starts asking do i live round here, i was like nah. I JUST WANTED TO PAY FOR MY PETROLGOD DAMM IT.shout out to chester rd petty station in old t and its creepty night staff.

Guest Triple XXX
It was posted on here quite a hwhile ago, would have no chance of finding it now.In light of that informationHere's a breadcrab.breadcrab.jpgBreadcrab.
lmaoi dnt even know why i find this funny

"Hi im John i think you know my friend FANTA right?":D using my name to start a convo with a chick i banged?yeah, safe./"the clock strikes 12 and mummy said its time to kiss baby!'outside Club Afrique a couple nights ago.dont ask what i was doing there or why i was in the position to over hear it.but reset assured it happened.

u man are nuts where the f*ck did u find a bread crab, not only tht but the next done was PREPARED ENOUGH to come with a higher ranking bread based crustacean. no stunting man had it ready.
:D207452180_3db9871469.jpg

It's some swine bread business when I'm ere...319402719_7ff049fc47.jpg?v=0(I'm aware it's not a deliciously golden brown as the crab and lobster and that the tail is B.U.N, I just wanted to be involved)

• 2 weeks later...