North West London ghettos

Escapist

Guest TimeBomb
im currently living my life in America, in BK..i train everyday with goonbags from the ends and they have an extremely warped view of the UKie. they think that people still ride horses out here, no jokemy man said to me"Yeah Son I been to London"I ask him whereabouts, he says.."Liverpool and Lincoln"they think that the UK is like the suburbs in America, I have an R.I.P. tat on my chest and they were shocked that someone from the UK would have such a thing, as if even tattoos are a taboo over here. basically they think we are all moist.luckily i'm out here reprsenting for u lot putting the work in smashing faces open and generally going in otherwise god knows what they would think of us.
safe g.
:lol:

im currently living my life in America, in BK..i train everyday with goonbags from the ends and they have an extremely warped view of the UKie. they think that people still ride horses out here, no jokemy man said to me"Yeah Son I been to London"I ask him whereabouts, he says.."Liverpool and Lincoln"they think that the UK is like the suburbs in America, I have an R.I.P. tat on my chest and they were shocked that someone from the UK would have such a thing, as if even tattoos are a taboo over here. basically they think we are all moist.luckily i'm out here reprsenting for u lot putting the work in smashing faces open and generally going in otherwise god knows what they would think of us.
safe g.
no worries, vip I got u

USG'S (Usual Suspect Gang) - Click Clacki remember when stoney was like that stilli just lol when people say theres no hoods/ghettos in england ""this aint america or africa""5 years ago if they actually went around to bricky, phipps bridge, stoney, harlseden, hackney, tower hamlets etc etc etcyou wouldnt believe your eyes at some of the conditions of the estates
this the smell of piss and crack comes to mind just because they look slighty better dont mean the have changed much.

@ Perceptions of the UKAustralia is the same. Most people go over to London, stay in central hotels, and visit Camden a couple of times. The general view is that we're a nation of tea drinking, football playing, really smartly dressed pansies.All the Americans I've met in the States and over here are exactly the same.I had one chick tell me she saw Kidulthood and it ruined her view of London.Didn't know where to start on that one.End of the day ignorant people always exist. But in terms of being clued up, I think the UK, Londoners in particular are much more aware of what the rest of the world is like. Americans are by and far the most ignorant people I've ever met. Australians not so much, but they're close. That's why being from the UK>>>___

@ Perceptions of the UKAustralia is the same. Most people go over to London, stay in central hotels, and visit Camden a couple of times. The general view is that we're a nation of tea drinking, football playing, really smartly dressed pansies.All the Americans I've met in the States and over here are exactly the same.I had one chick tell me she saw Kidulthood and it ruined her view of London.Didn't know where to start on that one.End of the day ignorant people always exist. But in terms of being clued up, I think the UK, Londoners in particular are much more aware of what the rest of the world is like. Americans are by and far the most ignorant people I've ever met. Australians not so much, but they're close. That's why being from the UK>>>___
yeah but most of europe thinks of england as full of scumbag, mindless, uncultured, binge-drinking football hooligans