who eats with there fingers then

Kim

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its mad cuz il meat, dry basmati rice, yams, hard food with my handsbut i eat punded yam and ground rice with a spoonone time i went to a cafe on my lunch break, ordered a muffin, man bought it on a plate with knife and forki made sure i used those utnesils
I remember the first time I found out people eat these foods with a spoon...like.....nah man it just don't go :\.Also how you eat yam with you hands...just dry yam? Not even going to ask about the rice :|./Lol @ people saying eating with your hands is savage though.I'm sure some of you hold your knife and fork like you were on the frontlines.

Depends on the food and the situations,from last week when i saw some picky head yute on the 436 rubbing his greasy hands in the seats then continuing to eat his chicken and chips and lick his fingers like it's nothing,it adds a certain stomach turning feeling, knowing that he probably hasn't washed his hands all day. And that's the thing with food that people eat with there hands especially in group situations how many people have washed their hands before touching it? I'd garner not many :/

its a bit disturbing u kno.....dont think its wrong persayjus think it shudnt be done, no manners and u come lookin like scavengers/slaves
who are uyou're malika initf*ckin bitchi can tell by yur particular brand of stupid, its like cheap perfume

I went to one eritrean restaurant last week and they did the same.2 big circular trays with all the meat dishes on each one. They put it on this spongey bread/wrap though which people just ripped off and scooped up the meats with.
Eritreans are basically somalians. SO C/S TO THAT WAY OF EATING missed them days!
100% Fabrication

you lot went nutsLOL @ not zoning out when eating and not speaking to anyone until your finishedLOL @ eating king prawns with knife and fork, all trying to peel off the hard skin with 1 prong of the forkLOL @ asking for anything less then hot sauce with Nandos chicken. About lime and corriander??LOL @ going to KFC and getting boneless chicken strips

no you can easily eat rice with your hands, my dad does it. ive done it a few times but i dont like the feeling of rice in my hands.and lol @ the white people/day walkers/house negroes who cant comprehend eating with hands. i bet you lot are imagining us crouched over a plate and grabbing the food in fistfuls and stuffing it into our mouths.

no you can easily eat rice with your hands, my dad does it. ive done it a few times but i dont like the feeling of rice in my hands.and lol @ the white people day walkers house negroes who cant comprehend eating with hands. i bet you lot are imagining us crouched over a plate and grabbing the food in fistfuls and stuffing it into our mouths.
Eh?/
LOL @ going to KFC and getting boneless chicken strips
They actually taste nice though.

no you can easily eat rice with your hands, my dad does it. ive done it a few times but i dont like the feeling of rice in my hands.and lol @ the white people/day walkers/house negroes who cant comprehend eating with hands. i bet you lot are imagining us crouched over a plate and grabbing the food in fistfuls and stuffing it into our mouths.
LMAO @ the last sentencebut seriously...how can anyone eat rice with their hands? LOLOLOL @ the scene - all picking up the last grains as it gets to the bottom and putting it in his mouth 1 by 1 really fast.