The Night I Served Two Pimps

kurious

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the tiny little asian/oriental girl in yellow was really sexy/dainty irlno lesbo i wanted to put her in my handbag or suttin, she come like a power puff got trapped in mortal kombat i need to find the full vid cuz theres a point when those strippers and a couple more were up on stage doing wat they do lol at me going ladies room with that girl in pink and one next chick were doing their make up and just seeing a BATCH of man surrounding cubicles hangtite whoever f*cked so hard in the toilet they broke the seat oooh lord the way im purging witnessed sins right about noweven behind the bar it wernt easy, truesay we were dancing and drinking while serving 1 old man come up to me about 'i dont want no drink i want a dance gyal'them ones ur just glad ur on dutyLewis u should come to the next one!

So the event consists of a bunch of slores standing around wearing practically nothing and doing absolutely nothing, 1 random 50+ white dude and a bunch men oggling the slores.Sounds like a fantastic time.P.S. 99.9% are butterz.

So the event consists of a bunch of slores standing around wearing practically nothing and doing absolutely nothing, 1 random 50+ white dude and a bunch men oggling the slores.Sounds like a fantastic time.P.S. 99.9% are butterz.
Mainly always fat old women wearing clothes far to tight and short for them, howeverTheir confidence > ________________"i dont give a f*ck, yes its tight and short, gut is hanging over, but I look good"

nah dont get it twistedstrippers actually stripped and there were two pimps lolnot my kinda party way too much grabby grabby man and screwface he-shesBUTmusic was fire, bunning it down for the smokers and there were a lot of pretty ladies there that i remember serving who just wernt naked head to toe so didnt get any video attentionnot so pretty faced females tend to be the ones that have to make more of an effort to reveal the goodies