SHITTING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S TOILETS

Thizz

i hate doin thisive been caught short at work a couple times tho, so difficult cos of course u dnt wanna sit on the seati once had food poisonin (pretty sure this bitch laxitated my food) got diorrhea at worki was workin in one a dem porta cabins on site, so goin in there was a no noi had to run across the road, go up 3 floors, to some secret toilets where nobody went, one of the most stressful distressin times of my lifecos it felt like it was never gna end, cant say how many times in the day i literally ran out the office to get to that toiletbitch

Used to never want to sh*t in public places or a friend's house but I grew up and realised if I need to go, I am going. Diasabled toilets are the one still. I don't really care as much as bombing one of those up because they aren't really used that much, and wheelchair users get luxury everywhere else, they can suffer the stench for now.Work, I sh*t all the time. I go to a toilet at the other end of my floor though so the odour doesn't hang around the room I work in. However, I do try and flush the toilet when I think no one is around and come out of the toilet quietly on some low key tip. But SMH @ the disgusting vermin that took a piss and a sh*t in my regular loo at work and never flushed. I ran in dying to sh*t, opened the lid to be greeted by a single log floating in an orange sea.In fact, I'm heading to the toilet to take a sh*t now. I'll be back in a bit to report on it.
:lol::lol::lol:Like not being able to walk is enough.

if i sh*t in some ones yard and the bathroom dnt look clean it's a tissue on the seat thing/airstrike thingonly sh*t in public toilets if i srsly need to go, which is usually all the time

Standing ON the seat and dropping Hiroshima bombs ftw >>>>
pmsl
Bang Bang Ensuite in my room so it always stinks of sh*t but now never have to use next man's loo
lololswear the toilet in my room is bare low feels like it was built for a kidbut the plus side to the ensuite toilet is that i can play ps3 and sh*t at the same timebangin out special ops on mw2 while dropping logs>>>>>>>>it's something like goku training with weighted clothesmakes u hardbody

dont do iti only done it ONCE when i was looking after my boys yard whilst he was on holiday... i got f*ck*ng STRESSED because i dropped one f*ck*ng GIANT one in the toilet and i swear to god i flushed it a good 10 times and it didnt go down.... i actualy ahd to find a stick outside... come back to the toilet... break it down with the stick so it could flush and then throw the stick back outside.

dont do iti only done it ONCE when i was looking after my boys yard whilst he was on holiday... i got f*ck*ng STRESSED because i dropped one f*ck*ng GIANT one in the toilet and i swear to god i flushed it a good 10 times and it didnt go down.... i actualy ahd to find a stick outside... come back to the toilet... break it down with the stick so it could flush and then throw the stick back outside.
LMDVFODGJDM GHLJHDFoyhJMRYHFhtrthtG:HRY<THR:Y<HLYMHRTKHHM

I don't dump in public places, but it's funny just going into the toilets the geezers in the cubicle ar just chilling there waiting for everyone to leave.Cubicle of shameee
LMAOone time some guy must have thougth the coast was clear coz someone just left the toiletsso he is all splashing and stuff while im standing at a uniral pissing quietlywhen i went to wash my hands the tap made a loud noise and then it was all quiet. i might have crap blocked him
LOL & Co-Sign both