Keeping in touch with your Ex?

JDC

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malcolm Tucker

nah, got her on msn but i dont even use it too tough, and when i did it was always her trying to message me....she tried textin me a few times but i never replied....best way tbh, wudnt have got over her for an even longer time if i stayed in contact

nah, got her on msn but i dont even use it too tough, and when i did it was always her trying to message me....she tried textin me a few times but i never replied....best way tbh, wudnt have got over her for an even longer time if i stayed in contact
Good lad, nice to know some guys on her are not moist.I fail to understand why some gurls who know you are not interested are on trying to gain a constant connection or regain a connection.The baftness of when I clocked she was on my sisters facebook.........then try add me............and constantly try say hello to me outside my work............and always come in my work @ least once a month............and try to approach me when it's obvious I'm trying to stay clear...................

Saw one in nandos the other day said hi and kept it moving. No time for convo...don't care hw u are sorry to say!But yh right now I'm trying my hardest to break all contact with my ex...shits difficult. Stats it needs to be done for your sake though...allow yourself time to get her outta ur system!

Guest Lisa Turtle

Oh the heady wild rush of first love. I thought I would always have some kind of love for my ex because he was such a force in my life, and the first real emotional investment I had ever made. Thankfully he has gone from being the love of my life to the hate of it, but the inbetween stage was the difficult bit. I can totally agree with Q about that self-inflicting pain...you know you'll feel worse after but for the short time he gives you what you want the pain almost seems worth it.f*cked, I know. I haven't spoken to him for a good while now. He called me a couple of months agp and we had nothing to talk about, hindisght is a beautiful thing because I couldn't understand for the life of me why I ever engaged with such a boring, self-involved human being.I no longer care for his welfare or what he is doing with his life

lool i think that it is a good thing to keep in touch with an ex if you ended on neutral termsotherwise dontbut there is no point holding grudges till it comes to meeting them in person and there is the awkard silence or avoiding eye-contact...lifes too short tbh and they can't have been that bad a person for you you to get with them in the first place :D

I no longer care for his welfare or what he is doing with his life
Aint it a beautiful feeling.But I wonder how jarring it will be too hear the ex is married or with child.
one ex who i woulda said i loved at the time is pregnant now... i couldnt give a sh*t tbh.. infact i was happy when i found out and didnt care cos thats how i knew i was fully over itits a beautiful feeling for real

Guest TimeBomb

every girl ive slept with this year i still chat to like normal, i make it clear from the start im not on no long relationship so they generally know the deal and accept it.

Guest Triple XXX
If my ex got someone preggo I'd be so f*ck*ng upset and disappointed in him.
why tho? i couldnt giv a sh*t what my ex didthe chick i lost my virginity to has a 1 year oldn a couple other chicks i was f*ckin with have kidsdnt bother me at alln one chick i caught feelings over badly last i heard was pregnant n it dnt even involve me

why tho? i couldnt giv a sh*t what my ex did
Because this is what I think is going to happen to him and what I've always said will happen, he's gonna bang some nasty girl he meets in a club and get her pregnant. Ruin his life it will.
lol, This is exactly what an Ex of mine did, although the nasty was a brummie chick who was holiday repping in Halkadeki(spelling) get her pregs and he thought i'd get back with him - From when he goes out there so carelessly he is not someone i want to be with. I used to care about his welfare, up until recently where he did something that made me realise hes not the person i once knew!lol Infact i met this nastyness last year, there kid is six now and omg she does that whole ORANGE face white body sh*t vulgar

Because this is what I think is going to happen to him and what I've always said will happen, he's gonna bang some nasty girl he meets in a club and get her pregnant. Ruin his life it will.
its a f*ckeries when the girl is wotless

If he is whatless enough to do it, surely it says a lot about him, no?

u could say thatbut then on the other hand, she had 2 kids for 2 different man at the age of 19 already, an he was bang on the family man thing, wanted to be them 2 youts dad as well as havin a nex one, he took them to disney land u kno so in one way he's a good man, in another way hes just a foolits all tits up now tho

u could say thatbut then on the other hand, she had 2 kids for 2 different man at the age of 19 already, an he was bang on the family man thing, wanted to be them 2 youts dad as well as havin a nex one, he took them to disney land u kno so in one way he's a good man, in another way hes just a foolits all tits up now tho
Oh, I was just referring to a guy going out and f*ck*ng a chick and getting her preggers. I don't think a man is foolish to get with someone who already has kids, as long as he knows what he is getting in to and is fully committed to it.