Worst...present...ever!

O.Man

Believe my Aunt bought me a f*ck*ng cloth for Christmas.
LMAOOOOI remember one time i got a handkerchief when i was younger and a £5 note when i was like 19.I swear Jamaicans are soo tight.
if that person doesnt have much then that fiver means alotjust sayin...with your big lips. you caaah
Shutup you gremlin.And she does have more than a fiver. Know for a fact.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do also feel very aqkward at present giving timeI suppose because im a withdrawn personI don't really like sitting down opening smething with a room of people looking for me waiting for a reaction
This is me. I remember when someone gave me a watch for my birthday, made me open it in front of all her friends, I couldn't react for the life of me. I think people confuse it with not appreciating.

LOL man got an office chair from his mum when he was 12 :lol:Last xmas my uncle slipped me a £10 note like it was some big man ting. I looked at him as if to say, when i was 13 this was bawse but I'm 21 now and have 3 different forms of income, this means nothing to me. Gave it to my little cousin later in the day.Every year my mum tries to buy me some sort of cashmere sweater or cardigan coz she know's I wear them a lot. The last thing you can do is try to buy me a piece of clothing that I haven't specifically asked for.I always feel bad though

I do also feel very aqkward at present giving timeI suppose because im a withdrawn personI don't really like sitting down opening smething with a room of people looking for me waiting for a reaction
This is me. I remember when someone gave me a watch for my birthday, made me open it in front of all her friends, I couldn't react for the life of me. I think people confuse it with not appreciating.
This is me

sounds horrible stil... my fam have been broke but never that broke.. but on the bright side tho times like that make u appreciate the little things in life that others take for granted
Nah it wasn't horrible cos when you think about it we NEVER EVER went without. Just surplus sh*t like pringles wasn't there lol!
fair unuff b... i like ur attitude tbh :)

sounds horrible stil... my fam have been broke but never that broke.. but on the bright side tho times like that make u appreciate the little things in life that others take for granted
Nah it wasn't horrible cos when you think about it we NEVER EVER went without. Just surplus sh*t like pringles wasn't there lol!
Thanks, want a pringle?

Thanks, want a pringle?
only if its bbq :P